Bullnose Forums

Under hood light and wiring harness - used

It was worth it for me, anyway. I just bought that one. :) The difference between this and other listings is it has the original harness/loom in good shape. I like that it's a drop in.

Screen_Shot_2022-01-31_at_10.png.8dd31a9a725f6bd44e5717af55c64416.png

This is something I'm seeing more and more of. I'd say about 1 in 6 parts I've ordered from eBay gets cancelled...

Do you think someone offered them a higher price? I hope that is not the case.

What I've seen in some cases is a vendor has a product listed both on eBay and somewhere else - Amazon Marketplace, Craigslist, Facebook, etc. They sell to the first buyer and cancel either the "other ones" or "the ones with higher fees".

What I've seen in some cases is a vendor has a product listed both on eBay and somewhere else - Amazon Marketplace, Craigslist, Facebook, etc. They sell to the first buyer and cancel either the "other ones" or "the ones with higher fees".

I have this problem a lot where people make a listing for a stock item and then it is not in stock.

Most recently for a hot tub cover, they listed it as in stock and then told be 12 weeks. It was a nightmare to cancel and I had to go through my credit card.. I filed a complaint on eBay etc..