Bullnose Forums

Heater Blend Door - Alternate Design

Thanks guys, I revised the document. Thanks for your feedback James, I need to track down a parts list I put on my PC somewhere. I'm afraid I may have cleaned it up lately...

Gary, I'm not sure why the link worked before but I just tried it and you are correct. Too weird.

Anyway, I've updated the URL shortener link and now the links seem tow work? You may need to refresh your browser after pulling the document up to make sure you have the latest.

Chris - I'm still getting the redirect and then short URL page, as shown below. Why not just put the URL in directly?

Screenshot_(15).thumb.png.4b54f0b493cb2cbe0af61f8522c76cf8.pngScreenshot_(16).thumb.png.e713b932c05ac6d49995502950b3af71.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris - I'm still getting the redirect and then short URL page, as shown below. Why not just put the URL in directly?

Argh! :nabble_thumbs-down-23_orig: I don't know what's up with that URL shortener. I'll figure that out, in the meantime I've put the real links in as suggested. Thanks for testing it (again!)

Argh! :nabble_thumbs-down-23_orig: I don't know what's up with that URL shortener. I'll figure that out, in the meantime I've put the real links in as suggested. Thanks for testing it (again!)

That works. :nabble_smiley_good:

So here's a thought. What if I put two tabs on the page - something like "Access To Blend Door", which will have the existing instructions, and maybe "Bullnose HVAC Blend Door", which will have the ordering instructions as well as your instructions?

That works. :nabble_smiley_good:

So here's a thought. What if I put two tabs on the page - something like "Access To Blend Door", which will have the existing instructions, and maybe "Bullnose HVAC Blend Door", which will have the ordering instructions as well as your instructions?

Sure, that'd be great! I'm putting together a "shop" site on Square for people to order etc. Once it's closer to being ready, I'll send you the link to that.

Marshall is printing a few more doors, and I'll use one of those to take better pictures of the door etc.

Sure, that'd be great! I'm putting together a "shop" site on Square for people to order etc. Once it's closer to being ready, I'll send you the link to that.

Marshall is printing a few more doors, and I'll use one of those to take better pictures of the door etc.

Ok, I've modified the page and added the tabs. See what you think.

But, I still have cleanup to do on the How-To tab.

And, I saved your file, Chris, to my OneDrive and embedded that. I don't like having the files elsewhere since it is too easy for them to disappear. So I'd like to put your doc there when you get it done if that's ok.

Ok, I've modified the page and added the tabs. See what you think.

But, I still have cleanup to do on the How-To tab.

And, I saved your file, Chris, to my OneDrive and embedded that. I don't like having the files elsewhere since it is too easy for them to disappear. So I'd like to put your doc there when you get it done if that's ok.

That's more than fine, Gary. The tabs look great. Thank you!

I'll let you know when I finish the doc - I'm supposed to pick up the next two doors from Marshall tomorrow, I will use one to take pics and update the document this weekend (I hope?)

That's more than fine, Gary. The tabs look great. Thank you!

I'll let you know when I finish the doc - I'm supposed to pick up the next two doors from Marshall tomorrow, I will use one to take pics and update the document this weekend (I hope?)

Hello everyone, I've put a site together for orders now:

https://bullnosecreations.square.site/

If anyone has any questions or comments moving forward, please let me know! Thanks to Gary for putting that page together. I hope I can help some other people out in this area - if anyone has other needs we may be able to help with (clips, knobs, etc?) drop us a line.

@Gary - I also put a PDF of the instructions on the site, you can either fetch the latest version from there or link to it, completely up to you: https://bullnosecreations.square.site/uploads/b/6d830f80-9090-11ed-9df9-09891cea7630/Bullnose%20Blend%20Door%20Instruction%20Sheet.pdf

If anyone has any questions or comments moving forward, please let me know! Thanks to Gary for putting that page together. I hope I can help some other people out in this area - if anyone has other needs we may be able to help with (clips, knobs, etc?) drop us a line.

@Gary - I also put a PDF of the instructions on the site, you can either fetch the latest version from there or link to it, completely up to you: https://bullnosecreations.square.site/uploads/b/6d830f80-9090-11ed-9df9-09891cea7630/Bullnose%20Blend%20Door%20Instruction%20Sheet.pdf

Chris - I've updated the page with a link to your home page. And I've added the latest set of instructions as well as your pictures. Please see what you think as I can change any of it.

As a suggestion, you might want to come up with a "favicon" or avatar that shows up on a user's browser tab when they are on your site.

Thank you sir!

Thank you sir!

No worries, hopefully someone can use one (not that I wish them needing one, it is not a fun repair) from this forum.

Gary, I stumbled across some pictures with all the hardware and foam attached from the door that is now installed in my truck. They are on the product page. I'll put a few here also:

4.thumb.jpg.0a4905cda6c9a8cb11d7735ed7ad3842.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.865631560bcb09d492f4dada63697f20.jpg

1.jpg.613e228d94332d6d38271895efa3ecc3.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.865631560bcb09d492f4dada63697f20.jpg

2_3.thumb.jpg.27443cb5bc98128d72be9c9996b80666.jpg