Bullnose Forums

Wiring harness [E2TZ-9A350-C] - NOS

That's interesting. It should be Kit "H" from the TSB shown below, which fits a truck with a 351M or 400. And the description for each kit is: "It consists of an in-tank fuel pump, vapor separator, and a vapor return system, along with related fuel lines and electrical wiring and devices."

But I don't see a pump vapor separator in the picture. So I'm guessing that the kit isn't complete. And there's a note about that: "Initial supplies of the dual tank kits will not include partof the modification. Therefore, the dealer technician will be required to apply an instruction label to the dash of the vehicle and to fill out a postcard (both included in the kit) which will enable Ford Motor Company to complete the modification at a later date when the required part becomes available." So, is this one of the "initial" kits? :nabble_anim_confused:

That's interesting. It should be Kit "H" from the TSB shown below, which fits a truck with a 351M or 400. And the description for each kit is: "It consists of an in-tank fuel pump, vapor separator, and a vapor return system, along with related fuel lines and electrical wiring and devices."

But I don't see a pump vapor separator in the picture. So I'm guessing that the kit isn't complete. And there's a note about that: "Initial supplies of the dual tank kits will not include partof the modification. Therefore, the dealer technician will be required to apply an instruction label to the dash of the vehicle and to fill out a postcard (both included in the kit) which will enable Ford Motor Company to complete the modification at a later date when the required part becomes available." So, is this one of the "initial" kits? :nabble_anim_confused:

SOLD!