Bullnose Forums

Arrgo

Hello everyone, been reading for awhile, decided to join, I have a 1985 f150, it runs and drives, it was my daily for a little bit. However it does need some work. Vacuum lines as of right now, then I can clean it and continue on. As soon as I figure out to post and caption images you’ll see a post about vacuum ports and lines from me, hopefully soon. Cheers.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city/state or zip.

As for posting pics, see the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's. And you can see there how to create a signature so we don't have to keep asking questions about what your truck is. Saves us time, which means we are more likely to respond, and it means our responses can be more accurate.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city/state or zip.

As for posting pics, see the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's. And you can see there how to create a signature so we don't have to keep asking questions about what your truck is. Saves us time, which means we are more likely to respond, and it means our responses can be more accurate.

Eastern De Soto ks, western Lenexa, 66227.

Eastern De Soto ks, western Lenexa, 66227.

You are now on the map - not far from me in the Tulsa area. And, not far from LMC either.

You might want to put the Saturday of Labor Day Weekend on your calendar. The night before we'll have a dinner for members here in Skiatook, and then the truck show on Saturday.

You are now on the map - not far from me in the Tulsa area. And, not far from LMC either.

You might want to put the Saturday of Labor Day Weekend on your calendar. The night before we'll have a dinner for members here in Skiatook, and then the truck show on Saturday.

I will definitely look into that thank you.

And I actually work closer to LMC than live, I work just down the road from their main warehouse.