Bullnose Forums

Vintage Ford Liquid Tire Chain [C9AZ-19C544-B] - NOS

Cool!

Searching the MPC for that lead me to a set of pages I'd not noticed before for Special Products. This is the US Usage set, but there's also a Canadian Usage set and they aren't quite the same. And there are pages on Cleaners, Waxes, & Polishes; Clear Vision Aids; Cooling System Aids; Motor Oils & Lubricants; Sealers & Adhesives; etc.

Do y'all think we need this stuff on the site?

Appearance_-_1.thumb.jpg.02fd6887b87eb2014511bf2f9d091378.jpgAppearance_-_2.jpg.91b7e06a5b2cce4de9266d5ea90cc070.jpg

Cool!

Searching the MPC for that lead me to a set of pages I'd not noticed before for Special Products. This is the US Usage set, but there's also a Canadian Usage set and they aren't quite the same. And there are pages on Cleaners, Waxes, & Polishes; Clear Vision Aids; Cooling System Aids; Motor Oils & Lubricants; Sealers & Adhesives; etc.

Fascinating list, Gary.

I'm the winning bid, hope y'all aren't in the same market. :nabble_smiley_grin: This stuff is no replacement for good tires, chains, or a winch... but what a cool thing to have on the shelf right?

Cool!

Yes for posterity, and to make even more information available to anyone who may not have the Master Parts Catalog (MPC).

No to save cloud storage, reduce superfluous clutter, and I doubt these old products (technology) is better than modern alternatives.

I can’t see Mr Miyagi reaching for B7A-19517-B when an old rag and a tin of readily available turtle wax would suffice. But then again what do I know, I’m still

Yes for posterity, and to make even more information available to anyone who may not have the Master Parts Catalog (MPC).

No to save cloud storage, reduce superfluous clutter, and I doubt these old products (technology) is better than modern alternatives.

I can’t see Mr Miyagi reaching for B7A-19517-B when an old rag and a tin of readily available turtle wax would suffice. But then again what do I know, I’m still

SOLD!