Bullnose Forums

1982 ****side Oregon

On a positive note, I give the seller two thumbs up for posting a picture of the certification label!! I love it when they do that.

I'd buy that truck if I wasn't on the other side of the continent.

PS: I might be looking for a cheap Bullnose in the spring, so keep your eyes peeled...but it would have to be running LOL.

On a positive note, I give the seller two thumbs up for posting a picture of the certification label!! I love it when they do that.

I'd buy that truck if I wasn't on the other side of the continent.

PS: I might be looking for a cheap Bullnose in the spring, so keep your eyes peeled...but it would have to be running LOL.

Just up the road from me!

Absolutely agree. For those looking for something specific it saves both the seller and buyer a lot of time. When I was looking all around the US for the 86 I found that half the sellers refused to send a photo of the label telling me they didn't feel comfortable doing that :nabble_smiley_beam: Guess it follows the same [misguided] thinking when people cover the license plates when selling cars...