Bullnose Forums

Radiator support set - NOS

LET THE BUYER BEWARE! No part numbers that I see, so I can't check what Bullnose trucks they fit. However, those aren't "radiator supports", even though the listing says they are. In actuality they are:

• Support (radiator grille)

Note that there is a different part for the 1983 - 86 trucks on the left hand side than for the 1980 - 82 trucks:

Grille_Support.thumb.jpg.60a1d77cbbe9a18b9c4af0fe2219d718.jpg

• BRACE (HOOD LATCH SUPPORT) 16864: Two different parts, one for the gas engines and standard cooling, and one for those with extra cooling or with a diesel.

Hood_Latch_Brace_-_1.thumb.jpg.9ff492bf36cc187a355380803732ed9f.jpgHood_Latch_Brace_-_2.thumb.jpg.98f2c88a459ed36e2d3a704dca69d875.jpg

Bottom Line: No way to know what those parts fit. If someone is interested ask the seller to give you the ID # that is on the part and I can cross ref to the part number.

LET THE BUYER BEWARE! No part numbers that I see, so I can't check what Bullnose trucks they fit. However, those aren't "radiator supports", even though the listing says they are. In actuality they are:

• Support (radiator grille)

Note that there is a different part for the 1983 - 86 trucks on the left hand side than for the 1980 - 82 trucks:

• BRACE (HOOD LATCH SUPPORT) 16864: Two different parts, one for the gas engines and standard cooling, and one for those with extra cooling or with a diesel.

Bottom Line: No way to know what those parts fit. If someone is interested ask the seller to give you the ID # that is on the part and I can cross ref to the part number.

Thank you, Gary!