E0TZ-9N176-B

One Found at NOS Only Parts in San Jose Ca. (408) 227-2353

----------------------------------------------

E3TZ-9N176-A

No one has any used or New Old Stock.

--------------------------------------------

E3TZ-9N176-B

"High Buck" Bob Allen Ford in Overland Park, Kansas Has One: (913) 381-2999

Thanks for the tip, but neither of those suppliers answered calls.

I will have to see if I still have it. But before we get to that we need to discuss the guidelines. The email you were sent asked you to go to the New Members Start Here folder and post an introduction thread there. And in doing so you would have had a chance to see the guidelines, which are posted there. Since we hold everyone to the guidelines we want to ensure you've had a chance to see them.

Don't worry that you missed the email as many people do. But please confirm that you've read the guidelines.

And tomorrow I'll look for the separator.

Hi Gary, the email was a little confusing, partly because I was really focused on a solution, partly because the priorities aren’t reflected in the auto-reply, and partly because the site is a little cumbersome. I think I filled out my profile. What else is needed?

Any luck in finding the separator?

Hi Gary, the email was a little confusing, partly because I was really focused on a solution, partly because the priorities aren’t reflected in the auto-reply, and partly because the site is a little cumbersome. I think I filled out my profile. What else is needed?

Any luck in finding the separator?

Sorry, haven't been out to the shop very many times in the last few days, and when I was it was to get the truck and/or tools to do work at our church building. And today I've not felt well, so Janey encouraged me to rest up. Given that, I've not had a chance to look for the separator. Sorry. :nabble_smiley_sad:

Having said that, a bunch of things come to mind. First, while I'm happy to help out, I'd really like to make sure I'm really helping out and not sending something that is to be flipped for cash. Toward that end I asked in this post that you show us some pics of your father's truck. Yes, I know that you could grab a pic anywhere and post it, but was hoping that you'd play along.

Another was that my remembrance is that the vapor separator can be disassembled and cleaned. Or at least cleaned with brake cleaner and compressed air. That would certainly be faster than me finding mine, if I still have it, and shipping it.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get out to the shop tomorrow after church and get my A/C running, or maybe I should say the drain flowing. And then as it starts to cool I can look for the separator.

Sorry, haven't been out to the shop very many times in the last few days, and when I was it was to get the truck and/or tools to do work at our church building. And today I've not felt well, so Janey encouraged me to rest up. Given that, I've not had a chance to look for the separator. Sorry. :nabble_smiley_sad:

Having said that, a bunch of things come to mind. First, while I'm happy to help out, I'd really like to make sure I'm really helping out and not sending something that is to be flipped for cash. Toward that end I asked in this post that you show us some pics of your father's truck. Yes, I know that you could grab a pic anywhere and post it, but was hoping that you'd play along.

Another was that my remembrance is that the vapor separator can be disassembled and cleaned. Or at least cleaned with brake cleaner and compressed air. That would certainly be faster than me finding mine, if I still have it, and shipping it.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get out to the shop tomorrow after church and get my A/C running, or maybe I should say the drain flowing. And then as it starts to cool I can look for the separator.

Gary, sorry you're not feeling well. I tried acetone in an ultrasonic cleaner. I can blow any of 3 orifices in the improper replacement O'Reilly provided and air comes out the other two (L in photo). Not so with clogged original. It looks like fittings are pressed or braised in. A dozen different auto parts, friction, and hose folks say it can't be disassembled, that the part is discontinued, and they don't have inverted flare brass fittings to adapt the improper part. I could not find the part on car-part.com. The truck runs when spraying brake cleaner in the carb so hopeful I can find the part and save the truck from its final tow to the scrap yard. After futzing with this forum system for over an hour, it looks like the image size limit is 1M and you can only crop a square from the original landscape photo for the profile. I chose the "bullnose" rather than the bed for the profile photo. All my photos are ~3-5M. Hopefully this link with photos of the truck and fuel system works: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqK2PSUw97GVgp41UyxSz_FmPsYBaw?e=outXfp

What else do you need to make sure this part will be used for other than nefarious purposes?

Gary, sorry you're not feeling well. I tried acetone in an ultrasonic cleaner. I can blow any of 3 orifices in the improper replacement O'Reilly provided and air comes out the other two (L in photo). Not so with clogged original. It looks like fittings are pressed or braised in. A dozen different auto parts, friction, and hose folks say it can't be disassembled, that the part is discontinued, and they don't have inverted flare brass fittings to adapt the improper part. I could not find the part on car-part.com. The truck runs when spraying brake cleaner in the carb so hopeful I can find the part and save the truck from its final tow to the scrap yard. After futzing with this forum system for over an hour, it looks like the image size limit is 1M and you can only crop a square from the original landscape photo for the profile. I chose the "bullnose" rather than the bed for the profile photo. All my photos are ~3-5M. Hopefully this link with photos of the truck and fuel system works: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqK2PSUw97GVgp41UyxSz_FmPsYBaw?e=outXfp

What else do you need to make sure this part will be used for other than nefarious purposes?

I'm feeling much better this morning. I think it was something I ate.

On the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's we have instructions on how to upload pics. But I downloaded two of yours and then uploaded them to the forum, as shown below. All you have to do is to click the Big button for resizing and it'll reduce the file size.

However, as you can see, the vapor separator pic is rotated. That issue is also written up on that page.

As for the vapor separator, it doesn't look like it'll come apart. And if acetone in an ultrasonic cleaner didn't clean it up it is not going to work. I'll see if I still have mine later today.

Truck.jpg.41f5fd51b16b8962354a42e958c01046.jpg

Vapor_Separator.jpg.671432ff9e45ed4d2acf8f4580426785.jpg

I'm feeling much better this morning. I think it was something I ate.

On the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's we have instructions on how to upload pics. But I downloaded two of yours and then uploaded them to the forum, as shown below. All you have to do is to click the Big button for resizing and it'll reduce the file size.

However, as you can see, the vapor separator pic is rotated. That issue is also written up on that page.

As for the vapor separator, it doesn't look like it'll come apart. And if acetone in an ultrasonic cleaner didn't clean it up it is not going to work. I'll see if I still have mine later today.

Gotcha, thank you.

Those retailers have business hours, so that might be why the call didn't go through or why they did not answer.

I'd try again tomorrow (6/26/23) if Gary doesn't have any luck. Between 8:00am and 5:00pm their local time.

I've had good luck emailing them rather than calling.

Anyway, we had an A/C drain leak at our church building this morning so I've spent all afternoon vacuuming up water and then troubleshooting to find that the drain pan is rusted through. :nabble_smiley_cry:

Just got home and looked where the separator should be, in the 460 bin, and it wasn't. So I need to do a more thorough search and hope to do that tomorrow.

I've had good luck emailing them rather than calling.

Anyway, we had an A/C drain leak at our church building this morning so I've spent all afternoon vacuuming up water and then troubleshooting to find that the drain pan is rusted through. :nabble_smiley_cry:

Just got home and looked where the separator should be, in the 460 bin, and it wasn't. So I need to do a more thorough search and hope to do that tomorrow.

I'm sorry, but I turned the shop upside down today and still haven't found the separator. I will keep looking but doubt I'll find it as I have looked pretty much everywhere.

If it was me I'd put fittings on your separator and then put air pressure in in a reverse fashion. In other words, I'd see if I could blow out whatever is in there. Obviously it isn't something you are going to get to dissolve.

I'm sorry, but I turned the shop upside down today and still haven't found the separator. I will keep looking but doubt I'll find it as I have looked pretty much everywhere.

If it was me I'd put fittings on your separator and then put air pressure in in a reverse fashion. In other words, I'd see if I could blow out whatever is in there. Obviously it isn't something you are going to get to dissolve.

If you find another and have the means, before you toss yours it'd be great if you could cut lengthways down each side and split it in half. I've always been curious to know what's inside beside the screens and a hole of a certain size.

(Meaning, can it survive some time in the oven...)