Bullnose Forums

Knobs & Keys!

Ouch! That's rough. :nabble_smiley_unhappy:

Well. That is madness.

I am from London (Enfield) and occasionally send stuff back that my friends buy on eBay and have shipped to me in the US. Usually vintage video games etc…

If you are interested I may be able to help you out. A little Jiffy bag is about $15-20 to ship. A small box about $40. Still may not be economical to you, but send me an email if you want to explore the option. I live in Oregon so no sales tax..

Well. That is madness.

I am from London (Enfield) and occasionally send stuff back that my friends buy on eBay and have shipped to me in the US. Usually vintage video games etc…

If you are interested I may be able to help you out. A little Jiffy bag is about $15-20 to ship. A small box about $40. Still may not be economical to you, but send me an email if you want to explore the option. I live in Oregon so no sales tax..

Thank you so much for the offer! I'd probably be ready to ship smaller stuff over later in the year when I've painted the truck, id really appreciate the help!

Small world, im from bishops stortford!

Ok.

Original keys front

Original keys back

Now the side view compared to the repo keys from LMC. The repo keys are on the left and thicker

I'd love to find a set (can't remember if it was just the door key, or ignition also) of the aluminum keys... if anyone has blanks or leads to those, I'd be interested