Bullnose Forums

Chrome arch Trim

Excellent price for the fronts.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203717877902?hash=item2f6e88208e:g:KLYAAOSwzzZhoFxz

https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n110827/s-l1600.jpg

David - You are right!

Matt - If you don't want those I think I'll buy them!

Sorry Gary! Looks like I beat you to it! I had those in my basket before I made the post 😂

The lower one of the two looks a little squashed but only time will tell.

They're going to my uncles place in CT as I wouldn't dare send such rare items via the post man 😂

I'll be heading over later in the year to collect!

Sorry Gary! Looks like I beat you to it! I had those in my basket before I made the post 😂

The lower one of the two looks a little squashed but only time will tell.

They're going to my uncles place in CT as I wouldn't dare send such rare items via the post man 😂

I'll be heading over later in the year to collect!

No prob! They were just too cheap to pass up.

David, having looked at the ebay link closely i don't think it is for a bullnose! I think its for a brick or aero.... it doesn't have the concave shape id expect from the 80 - 86 ones and the part number is different!

Just a thought in case anyone stumbles across this thread

i have used them. the ones from npd. they look very good. fit fairly well. if anything, they seem to be a bit long. and the edges are sharp. handle with care.

I've deleted my comment, having not actually had them i don't feel i should have a say in their quality!

David, having looked at the ebay link closely i don't think it is for a bullnose! I think its for a brick or aero.... it doesn't have the concave shape id expect from the 80 - 86 ones and the part number is different!

Just a thought in case anyone stumbles across this thread

Buyer beware? Thank you. :nabble_smiley_good: