Bullnose Forums

Emissions Part Numbers

Gary - Any chance you could post or email me the part numbers for the 85 EFI 5.0? The diagram number is P-18855. My smog pump died and I wanted to look at replacing a few other items at the same time but part numbers on some of the parts sites aren't making sense.

Thanks,

Nathan

I’m out and about at the moment (eyes are being dilated at the eye doctor’s office for a checkup), so can’t get to my computer For a bit. However, exactly what parts do you need the numbers on?

If they are part of the calibration parts list then having the calibration code from your truck would be a big help. If not, we can probably find the right list, but I need to know if it is a CA or high altitude truck.

I’m out and about at the moment (eyes are being dilated at the eye doctor’s office for a checkup), so can’t get to my computer For a bit. However, exactly what parts do you need the numbers on?

If they are part of the calibration parts list then having the calibration code from your truck would be a big help. If not, we can probably find the right list, but I need to know if it is a CA or high altitude truck.

Ok, I assume you just need the part numbers from the drawing. Here's the drawing, then I'll work on part numbers. But which ones do you need?

P-18855.thumb.jpg.66bc1d55cfc5c9c1b89f1417d363b502.jpg

Ok, I assume you just need the part numbers from the drawing. Here's the drawing, then I'll work on part numbers. But which ones do you need?

Nathan - Did some research and found that there are only two possible calibration parts list numbers for your truck given the 2wd, 1986 302 EFI, and manual transmission.

As you'll see, 492 is for a truck with a manual transmission, and 494 is for a truck with a "TSOD" transmission. I don't know what transmission that is as, while there are other references to it in the catalog, I don't find a description of it. And, in the Transmission Code listing there is no TSOD. But there is a T5OD.

So, what is your truck's transmission code on the certification label?

Calibration_Parts_List_492.thumb.jpg.27d076dbf1932a04147ff640da7c1727.jpg

Calibration_Parts_List_494.thumb.jpg.be32bc84530d0950fc03862258cc96c7.jpg

Nathan - Did some research and found that there are only two possible calibration parts list numbers for your truck given the 2wd, 1986 302 EFI, and manual transmission.

As you'll see, 492 is for a truck with a manual transmission, and 494 is for a truck with a "TSOD" transmission. I don't know what transmission that is as, while there are other references to it in the catalog, I don't find a description of it. And, in the Transmission Code listing there is no TSOD. But there is a T5OD.

So, what is your truck's transmission code on the certification label?

Sorry for the late response. I have the T18 manual. That list is what I needed and you are correct, I needed the part numbers for parts on that drawing. Thanks Again!