Bullnose Forums

Happy New Year!

Looks like I start out my year with Covid. Wasn't feeling good last night and as I work in a medical clinic, one cannot have so much as a sniffle without requiring covid testing. Picked up a sore throat, headache, and cough yesterday afternoon that was a little worse this morning. Have no idea how I got this. Tested first thing this morning with positive result. I received the Moderna shot early last year, hopefully it is enough to keep the virus at bay.

Happy New Year.....:nabble_face-with-open-mouth-vomiting-23x23_orig:

John - So sorry to see this! You'll be in my prayers!

Did Chris make it back to NYC? Hopefully he hasn't come down with it.

John - So sorry to see this! You'll be in my prayers!

Did Chris make it back to NYC? Hopefully he hasn't come down with it.

Thanks fellas! Thanks for your prayers. Yes Gary, Chris made it back without a hitch. We really enjoyed your company the other day. Loved the restaurant too.....good choice!

Thanks fellas! Thanks for your prayers. Yes Gary, Chris made it back without a hitch. We really enjoyed your company the other day. Loved the restaurant too.....good choice!

Glad he made it back. Hope w/o COVID.

And yes, Tally's is, as the name says, Good Food. Thanks again for lunch. :nabble_smiley_wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I start out my year with Covid. Wasn't feeling good last night and as I work in a medical clinic, one cannot have so much as a sniffle without requiring covid testing. Picked up a sore throat, headache, and cough yesterday afternoon that was a little worse this morning. Have no idea how I got this. Tested first thing this morning with positive result. I received the Moderna shot early last year, hopefully it is enough to keep the virus at bay.

Happy New Year.....:nabble_face-with-open-mouth-vomiting-23x23_orig:

Hi Doc!

Just taking some news about your health. How are you doing, how’s going your fight against this stupid virus?

Hope you’re doing well.