Bullnose Forums

Happy New Year!

Hi everybody, a little late but Happy New Year!!!

For us, 2022 begins roughly, since the containment rules here have killed all family reunions. I whish for all of us a more "quiet" year, and may this @$&@@!#% virus buzz off!

Take care of yourself and your family, you Bullnose lovers!

I whish for all of us a more "quiet" year, and may this @$&@@!#% virus buzz off!

Me too! And yet I see this today (graph of new cases).

Screenshot_2022-01-06_125435.thumb.png.2d9b94101d75e0e818f8547aa39ca1ee.png

Jeez. Not good.

Those are Texas numbers from today. At least the death rate is not shooting up too.

Think I'll hole up in my shop and work on cars and trucks for a while. Be safe out there, folks.

I whish for all of us a more "quiet" year, and may this @$&@@!#% virus buzz off!

Me too! And yet I see this today (graph of new cases).

Jeez. Not good.

Those are Texas numbers from today. At least the death rate is not shooting up too.

Think I'll hole up in my shop and work on cars and trucks for a while. Be safe out there, folks.

Looks like I start out my year with Covid. Wasn't feeling good last night and as I work in a medical clinic, one cannot have so much as a sniffle without requiring covid testing. Picked up a sore throat, headache, and cough yesterday afternoon that was a little worse this morning. Have no idea how I got this. Tested first thing this morning with positive result. I received the Moderna shot early last year, hopefully it is enough to keep the virus at bay.

Happy New Year.....:nabble_face-with-open-mouth-vomiting-23x23_orig:

Looks like I start out my year with Covid. Wasn't feeling good last night and as I work in a medical clinic, one cannot have so much as a sniffle without requiring covid testing. Picked up a sore throat, headache, and cough yesterday afternoon that was a little worse this morning. Have no idea how I got this. Tested first thing this morning with positive result. I received the Moderna shot early last year, hopefully it is enough to keep the virus at bay.

Happy New Year.....:nabble_face-with-open-mouth-vomiting-23x23_orig:

I pray that you feel better soon, John!