Bullnose Forums

Ford F-150 4x4 1986 - I´m new here

Hi all,

happy to be a member of this group. I bought my truck just a month ago and I really love it. During the last sunny days this year I used the chance to drive around. It´s running great, just the idle is struggling a little.

People here in Germany really like to watch this truck cruising through the streets. I got a lot of thumbs up.

Best regards!

InkedIMG_4156_LI.jpg.8101ad4778b76b62173b05f20dee6ef1.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas - Welcome! Glad you joined! :nabble_anim_handshake:

This is particularly good as Heinz, from Oberursel, recently sold his truck, so while he is still a member and plans to get another one, we need more from Germany.

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city - no real addresses as we don't want surprise visitors.

That's a beautiful truck. Hope you'll start a thread in the main section to tell us all about it.

Thomas - Welcome! Glad you joined! :nabble_anim_handshake:

This is particularly good as Heinz, from Oberursel, recently sold his truck, so while he is still a member and plans to get another one, we need more from Germany.

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city - no real addresses as we don't want surprise visitors.

That's a beautiful truck. Hope you'll start a thread in the main section to tell us all about it.

Thanks Gary!

… this is most likeley Heinz former truck… 😃

My hometown is 06618 Naumburg. Visitors are wellcome as long as I get an early warning… 😉

Thanks Gary!

… this is most likeley Heinz former truck… 😃

My hometown is 06618 Naumburg. Visitors are wellcome as long as I get an early warning… 😉

I thought that might be the case, which is why I mentioned Heinz. Looked like his truck, and the timing was perfect.

You are now on the map. But I've not been to Naumburg. Nuremberg, as well as Oberurzel, and Frankfurt. But not your town.

I have a friend moving to Amsterdam in the near future, and I plan to get some of our stickers to him in the hope that he'll pass them on to those of you on the Continent. I'll let you know when the time comes.

• 1 month later...

I thought that might be the case, which is why I mentioned Heinz. Looked like his truck, and the timing was perfect.

You are now on the map. But I've not been to Naumburg. Nuremberg, as well as Oberurzel, and Frankfurt. But not your town.

I have a friend moving to Amsterdam in the near future, and I plan to get some of our stickers to him in the hope that he'll pass them on to those of you on the Continent. I'll let you know when the time comes.

Gary,

I gonna fly to McPherson Kansas from March 27th till 31st. Any chance to meet one of you there and get some of your stickers and pass them around in Germany afterwards?

By the way: After changing the fuel pressure regulator idle is running smoothly again.

Thomas

Gary,

I gonna fly to McPherson Kansas from March 27th till 31st. Any chance to meet one of you there and get some of your stickers and pass them around in Germany afterwards?

By the way: After changing the fuel pressure regulator idle is running smoothly again.

Thomas

Thomas - Glad the fuel pressure regulator fixed the problem.

As for seeing you in Kansas, I would love to. Unfortunately I'm going to be visiting my kids then - far away. So I can't be there to see you. :nabble_smiley_cry: However, if I had an address I could have some stickers there waiting for you.

But, why McPherson?

Thomas - Glad the fuel pressure regulator fixed the problem.

As for seeing you in Kansas, I would love to. Unfortunately I'm going to be visiting my kids then - far away. So I can't be there to see you. :nabble_smiley_cry: However, if I had an address I could have some stickers there waiting for you.

But, why McPherson?

My company is running a factory in McPherson. I‘m there for business.

You could send them to Eric Wicker, 2211 Viega Avenue, McPherson, KS 67460.

I gonna let Eric know about your mail.

Hoping we will meet each other next time.:nabble_anim_handshake: