Bullnose Forums

intro

OBSolete

Don't have a 80-86 ford , mines a '94 ex . Joining because of some interest in the discussions of ford speed control here.

Perception of perfect pickup has for a long while been the '80s f-150s from south of the (US) border.

example:

chxTzUb.jpg.4f744c06bffaa5d4a438a179d40f1141.jpg

...or the Dunkel when I'm feelin ridiculous.

answering the intro email question, joining process was a bit iffy, but my experience isn't reliable test, because I had to reload couple times to reenable google for recaptcha.

Welcome! Glad you joined, in spite of not having a Bullnose. (One of our moderators doesn't have one.) :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map on the menu) and we'd be happy to put you on with a city/state or zip.

Nice looking truck. And you are spot-on about a perfect pickup. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Yeah, the joining process isn't "tuned" quite yet. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Welcome! Glad you joined, in spite of not having a Bullnose. (One of our moderators doesn't have one.) :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map on the menu) and we'd be happy to put you on with a city/state or zip.

Nice looking truck. And you are spot-on about a perfect pickup. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Yeah, the joining process isn't "tuned" quite yet. :nabble_smiley_blush:

rarely see any trucks pre 90 even here in so cal (zip entry for your map can be 91010). My '94 is very often the oldest car on the road locally, except for the el camino and full sized bronco driven by the mechanics at the busiest auto shop around.

rarely see any trucks pre 90 even here in so cal (zip entry for your map can be 91010). My '94 is very often the oldest car on the road locally, except for the el camino and full sized bronco driven by the mechanics at the busiest auto shop around.

Yes, these trucks are frequently some of the oldest on the road. But some of us have them running quite well and there's little reason not to drive them.

And btw, you are on the map.

Yes, these trucks are frequently some of the oldest on the road. But some of us have them running quite well and there's little reason not to drive them.

And btw, you are on the map.

Nifty integration of the maps into the forum.

poor Russia, no Fords for you.

Nifty integration of the maps into the forum.

poor Russia, no Fords for you.

I don't know of another forum that has such a map, and it works in a couple of ways. First, you can see who is near you, and in some cases we've had members get together to help each other.

Another is that you can search for a member's name and then click on the pin and it'll give you a link via which you can email them.

But you are right that we have no members from Russia. :nabble_smiley_sad:

• 3 weeks later...