Bullnose Forums

Exterior Mirrors

I reached out, thank you for the research and help!

Here is a picture of both mirror assemblies side by side. On the left you have an OEM mirror, and on the right, you have a reproduction from LMC. They are very close, but the LMC version has a different style nut holding the extension arm to the frame, and the finish on the angled side of LMC mirror head is a little "flatter" than the OEM. In other words, I can see my reflection in the angled side of the OEM mirror, but the angled side of the LMC mirror is cloudy. You also can barely adjust the position of the frame on the LMC mirror.

DSCN2454.jpg.add16298798ee40e3a1df46669ed70f6.jpg

Here is a picture of both mirror assemblies side by side. On the left you have an OEM mirror, and on the right, you have a reproduction from LMC. They are very close, but the LMC version has a different style nut holding the extension arm to the frame, and the finish on the angled side of LMC mirror head is a little "flatter" than the OEM. In other words, I can see my reflection in the angled side of the OEM mirror, but the angled side of the LMC mirror is cloudy. You also can barely adjust the position of the frame on the LMC mirror.

This is exactly the answer I was hoping for, a side by side comparison! Thank you very much.