Bullnose Forums

1996 Ford Bronco Custom Lifted White 2D Sport Utility

Nice Bronco. Not my style. And even if I had a stupid amount of money at my disposal, I wouldn’t pay that much.

I agree - not my style. Everything said is about bling. For instance, those wheels would be scarred after the first mile on the trail. And 35" tires with no mention of re-gearing is foolish. The thing is surely so over-geared it can't run in OD and would struggle to accelerate briskly.

I agree - not my style. Everything said is about bling. For instance, those wheels would be scarred after the first mile on the trail. And 35" tires with no mention of re-gearing is foolish. The thing is surely so over-geared it can't run in OD and would struggle to accelerate briskly.

Around here (and I think I'm not the only one here in CO?) the biggest insult is to be told you have a "pretty truck." As in one that's too nice to have ever done anything fun or useful. :nabble_smiley_happy:

Listing ended at $59,790 :nabble_money-mouth-face-23x23_orig: Not sure if that meant nobody bit, or that a bidding war broke out?

Darn... I love Aeronoses as much as the next guy, but that's getting into new vehicle pricing! I bet you could get a new Bronco for not a lot more... maybe less if you went for a base model and sweetalked the dealer! Not to imply such is apples to apples... :nabble_anim_crazy:

Listing ended at $59,790 :nabble_money-mouth-face-23x23_orig: Not sure if that meant nobody bit, or that a bidding war broke out?

Darn... I love Aeronoses as much as the next guy, but that's getting into new vehicle pricing! I bet you could get a new Bronco for not a lot more... maybe less if you went for a base model and sweetalked the dealer! Not to imply such is apples to apples... :nabble_anim_crazy:

For $60k, I would want my quad shock optioned Bronco to have....well you know, all four shocks. This one only had the two, even though it has the quad shock towers.