Bullnose Forums

1985 Ford Bronco XLT Original Window Sticker

Nice Bronco!

Yes, it really IS a nice Bronco. It is in great shape and wouldn't take much to make it "right".

However, that side molding on the passenger's side looks like it is toast toward the rear. But the driver's side molding doesn't look that bad. I'm guessing it was in a car port where the sun could get to that side certain times of day, and mainly only the rear.

And as Rick/Fonzie has found, that stuff is no longer available. Or, is NLA for a pickup. Maybe it is available for a Bronco?

Yes, it really IS a nice Bronco. It is in great shape and wouldn't take much to make it "right".

However, that side molding on the passenger's side looks like it is toast toward the rear. But the driver's side molding doesn't look that bad. I'm guessing it was in a car port where the sun could get to that side certain times of day, and mainly only the rear.

And as Rick/Fonzie has found, that stuff is no longer available. Or, is NLA for a pickup. Maybe it is available for a Bronco?

I do like that color combo. Not seen that exterior molding on a Bronco before either. I am still missing pieces for my F150

I do like that color combo. Not seen that exterior molding on a Bronco before either. I am still missing pieces for my F150

My 92 Bronco has or had the lower molding. It was curling and sticking out, I pulled it off and cleaned it up.

Doesn’t look perfect, but better than it did. I don’t want to put any back on.

Interesting where they put molding on the bullnose era, I like it.