Bullnose Forums

1984 F150 4x4 Nevada

That's a very nice truck. And one owner! Well worth the money.

But that glove box latch may need some work. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Easy fix on the glovebox ... they're cheap as chips on ebay since the same latches were also used by GM (if the exact coloring isn't an issue). I bought one close enough and repainted the main cover when I was recoating a replacement dash pad.

At least it looks like they used aluminum tape which can be cleaned off... unlike mine where they drilled and added a sheet metal latch.

Easy fix on the glovebox ... they're cheap as chips on ebay since the same latches were also used by GM (if the exact coloring isn't an issue). I bought one close enough and repainted the main cover when I was recoating a replacement dash pad.

At least it looks like they used aluminum tape which can be cleaned off... unlike mine where they drilled and added a sheet metal latch.

This one needs a good look. The price is very attractive but looks like body repair on the left front fender (look at front wheel opening area) and something funky under the paint on the box behind the door. Rocker areas look damaged a bit on the right side of the truck.