Bullnose Forums

WE ARE BACK UP!!!!!!!!

Gary Lewis

I'm sorry! I made a mistake last night about this time and while the forum has technically been up, we didn't have a good way to access it.

Basically what I did was to over-right the embed code on the website. And since when I published the site we then couldn't get in, I couldn't get back in to get the code. So I'm going to preserve it here w/o its leading and trailing "" characters:

a id="nabblelink" href="https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/">Bullnose Enthusiasts Forum

I've been working most of the day to recreate that code, and got close. But this ain't horse shoes or hand grenades, so nothing worked. Finally my friend Greg in the UK suggested a set of code that was close enough to get me in, and then I got the code above. THANKS, GREG!!!!!

So, I'm sorry. Have at it, guys. Post away! :nabble_anim_working:

You don't know how bloody my head is! I've beaten it against every immovable object in the neighborhood.

But Gary, what about your grinded finger? We are worried about it.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

Joking aside, you know how respectful we are about all the time and effort you put on this forum. Thanks for all and, please, relax and take care!

You don't know how bloody my head is! I've beaten it against every immovable object in the neighborhood.

But Gary, what about your grinded finger? We are worried about it.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

Joking aside, you know how respectful we are about all the time and effort you put on this forum. Thanks for all and, please, relax and take care!

Jeff - The finger is much better, but not well. I keep a Bandaid over it as there's a scab right on the end. Apparently it hit the grinding wheel right below the nail and on the corner of the wheel. So there's a groove or notch in the end of the finger, with a scab on top of that carnage.

However, I can type. I've learned not to use that finger as it is painful even to hit the keys on the keyboard. So I'm doing pretty well :nabble_anim_working:

And thanks. I appreciate the support.

Jeff - The finger is much better, but not well. I keep a Bandaid over it as there's a scab right on the end. Apparently it hit the grinding wheel right below the nail and on the corner of the wheel. So there's a groove or notch in the end of the finger, with a scab on top of that carnage.

However, I can type. I've learned not to use that finger as it is painful even to hit the keys on the keyboard. So I'm doing pretty well :nabble_anim_working:

And thanks. I appreciate the support.

yeah, I'm much better with carburetors myself. i actually had to go out and do some diagnosing this weekend.