Bullnose Forums

Name Change - The Bullnose Bible?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem. I knew it was in jest. Just wanted everyone to know what definition of "bible" I'm using. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Oh, and while we are discussing the name I put both up there. What do you think?

:nabble_smiley_good: Made me chuckle!

You are easily amused. :nabble_anim_blbl:

But, beyond the amusement, what are your thoughts? :nabble_anim_confused:

And, by the way, as of today if you Google "Bullnose Bible" you'll get 8 links, 7 of which are to here and the 8th is the FTE which then points to here. And, as Google indexes the site further there will be more and more links as every page says "Bullnose Bible".

However, with the (Gary's Garagemahal) being there as well, anyone searching for that will also find it.

EDIT: We are up to 9 and 1 on the links Google finds, and that will change almost by the minute. Soon all 425+ pages will show up. :nabble_anim_jump:

You are easily amused. :nabble_anim_blbl:

But, beyond the amusement, what are your thoughts? :nabble_anim_confused:

And, by the way, as of today if you Google "Bullnose Bible" you'll get 8 links, 7 of which are to here and the 8th is the FTE which then points to here. And, as Google indexes the site further there will be more and more links as every page says "Bullnose Bible".

However, with the (Gary's Garagemahal) being there as well, anyone searching for that will also find it.

EDIT: We are up to 9 and 1 on the links Google finds, and that will change almost by the minute. Soon all 425+ pages will show up. :nabble_anim_jump:

I voted for Gary´s Garagemahal. Basically I couldn´t care less about the packaging (name) as long as the content remains superior. I just feel that this should carry your name Gary since you are not only the webmaster here but more the soul and brain of this depository and great platform of exchange

I like how it is currently showing

THE BULLNOSE BIBLE

(GARY'S GARAGEMAHAL)

I think it covers all the bases :)

I voted for Gary's Garagemahal. I feel uncomfortable with linking anything with the title of what I believe to be a very special book.

Are you planning to use a capital "B"?

I voted for Gary's Garagemahal. I feel uncomfortable with linking anything with the title of what I believe to be a very special book.

Are you planning to use a capital "B"?

David - It doesn't allow me to chose the case of the characters, as all are forced upper case. It is actually typed in as "Bullnose bible" but comes out as "BULLNOSE BIBLE". I've tried various ways to change that, but haven't figured out, yet, what to do to fix/change it. :nabble_anim_confused:

But I'll keep looking.

David - It doesn't allow me to chose the case of the characters, as all are forced upper case. It is actually typed in as "Bullnose bible" but comes out as "BULLNOSE BIBLE". I've tried various ways to change that, but haven't figured out, yet, what to do to fix/change it. :nabble_anim_confused:

But I'll keep looking.

How about if you placed the word "bible" in quotes?

How about if you placed the word "bible" in quotes?

That worked, but I don't particularly like it as I think it'll cause problems with Google searches. Right now "gary's garage mahal" is the top thing that is the top thing that is found on the site, but I'm afraid that the quotes in Bullnose "Bible" will through Google off. However, we can leave it that way and see.

Meanwhile I'll do more research on what is causing the site name to be all caps. There some CSS coding somewhere and if I can find it I should be able to modify it. That would let me do Bullnose bible.