Bullnose Forums

Locking hood handle and cable assembly [E5TZ-16914-A] - NOS

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The MPC says "HANDLE and CABLE ASSY. (HOOD LATCH)" and the bag says "HNDL + Cable Assembly", so surely the handle is in there????

Not a bad price. It is for the 1986 & 86 trucks because it is black, but should fit the earlier trucks.

Agreed - current price seems very reasonable.

It is for the 1986 & 86 trucks because it is black, but should fit the earlier trucks.

Ah, that may be it. I was looking for the chrome handle. I don't know that I've seen a black locking one so if you win it, Gsm, I want some photos :nabble_smiley_happy:

10.4!

I still need to get good photos of the inside, including at night for the hipo leds

10.4!

I still need to get good photos of the inside, including at night for the hipo leds

The handle is quite large and i don't see it in there - which might make since since that's something that would need to be keyed separately?

Also be warned I had to spend a lot of time fixing mine - my original was cracked (crappy pot metal) and both it, and a replacement, had (for lack of a better term) "swelled" in size so that the handle couldnt retract all the way into the "sleeve". I spent hours sanding both pieces with steel wool to remove metal.

Damn you guys.

I put a bid in. This would be really nice for Elyza.

:nabble_anim_claps:

Buyer beware, I don't see the handle either. As said, it's rather large so should be clearly visible, even if it is black.

I would be asking for better pictures showing the handle in the bag.