Bullnose Forums

Dealer A/C?

That was a great thread Scott! There were at least four different styles of passenger side vents in the aftermarket AC systems? Some of those must be really rare. After many years and looking at thousands of pictures and threads on Bullnoses, I've still never seen some of those vents again, ever.

That was a great thread Scott! There were at least four different styles of passenger side vents in the aftermarket AC systems? Some of those must be really rare. After many years and looking at thousands of pictures and threads on Bullnoses, I've still never seen some of those vents again, ever.

It is one of those neat topics, isn't it :nabble_smiley_good:

Looks like I split them into 3 but it does appear there to be some variation in the short-n-wide photos.

Makes you wonder how many styles are out there and if they were regional, yearly, etc.

Also, perhaps it matters if the dealer installed them or if they farmed it out.

I know on my grandpa's 85 (with the all in one) the dealership sent the truck to a shop 2 hours away for the install.

It is one of those neat topics, isn't it :nabble_smiley_good:

Makes you wonder how many styles are out there and if they were regional, yearly, etc.

I think there were a lot of regional differences, especially in things like that. A friend of mine was a mechanic at a Ford dealer in the late 70's, and he said he spent a lot of time installing radios in radio delete trucks. Things nobody even thinks of today;)