Gift ideas

delco1946

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It arrived today!

:nabble_smiley_beam:

Totally satisfied, colors I've chosen fit perfectly (two tones).

I look forward to have a good ride with Big Brother, but this won't happen until next spring (absolutely no chance that I put him on our salted winter roads).

Cool! Looks good!

Glad to hear you’re not going on salted roads.

It arrived today!

I look forward to have a good ride with Big Brother, but this won't happen until next spring (absolutely no chance that I put him on our salted winter roads).

You are going to love it! It looks great and is so useful. đź‘Ť

It arrived today!

As I said earlier in this thread, I really like my Classic Console. Prior to getting it, I was entertaining the idea of replacing the bench with buckets and a console for storage and a cup holder. That console saved me some a lot of money.

Guess you fellas with sticks have to go with the shorter version.

Interior_Complete_2.thumb.jpg.fa0f9f800c654c22ee532da1cddc4750.jpg

As I said earlier in this thread, I really like my Classic Console. Prior to getting it, I was entertaining the idea of replacing the bench with buckets and a console for storage and a cup holder. That console saved me some a lot of money.

You bet!

It is a chance that Classic Consoles offers the "Shorty" version, otherwise the «multiple sticks» commands would be continuously conflicting.

Just ask the third guy occasionally sitting on center bench, not very funny for him :nabble_smiley_wink:

You bet!

It is a chance that Classic Consoles offers the "Shorty" version, otherwise the «multiple sticks» commands would be continuously conflicting.

Just ask the third guy occasionally sitting on center bench, not very funny for him :nabble_smiley_wink:

I’ve never had a 3rd person in Big Blue, which is why I’m happy with the bucket seats - and the massive console. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Don’t get me wrong, the Classic Consoles unit is far, far better than nothing. You are going to love it.

Which blue did you go with? I see there are 4 or 5 options...