Bullnose Forums

Gift ideas

delco1946

I love my Classic Console. My brother said it was one of the best things I've added to the truck when we drove to/from Colorado. But they aren't cheap.

Can you post their web address ? I keep getting nintendo hits when I search ...

My 03 F350 has a jump seat and that's useless to me

Yes, it is https://classicconsoles.com/. And, we have a thread, oddly called Classic Consoles. :nabble_smiley_evil:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it is https://classicconsoles.com/. And, we have a thread, oddly called Classic Consoles. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Gary, I looked at the 2020 thread. I understand that communications were pretty difficult with the company, but not clear for me... Did you finally get one? If so, are you satisfied? And which model fits in a 4x4 with two floor shifters?

Should we transfer this this thread as a follow-up of the 2020 one?

Gary, I looked at the 2020 thread. I understand that communications were pretty difficult with the company, but not clear for me... Did you finally get one? If so, are you satisfied? And which model fits in a 4x4 with two floor shifters?

Should we transfer this this thread as a follow-up of the 2020 one?

I did finally get one, the shorty cruiser. I wanted the shorty to stay away from the twin shift levers of the ZF5 and the transfer case, and it does.

And we could move these comments to the other thread. But what might be better is if you order one and put your comments there. And I can do the same.

I did finally get one, the shorty cruiser. I wanted the shorty to stay away from the twin shift levers of the ZF5 and the transfer case, and it does.

And we could move these comments to the other thread. But what might be better is if you order one and put your comments there. And I can do the same.

Fine, let's feed this one thread.

I was looking for a good console for Big Brother. The original dash had a hole in it (the original owner, an outfitter, teared out a CB microphone holder instead of unscrewing it).

I used this hole to hook a drink holder during multiple years!

:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

The restoration replacement dash is nice, but I lost my cup holder. :nabble_smiley_wink:

If you have a minute, maybe a pic of your console?

Thanks!

I was looking for a good console for Big Brother. The original dash had a hole in it (the original owner, an outfitter, teared out a CB microphone holder instead of unscrewing it).

The restoration replacement dash is nice, but I lost my cup holder. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Thanks!

My wife was asking for a gift idea!

:nabble_anim_jump:

Thanks!

How's this?

Console_In_Place.thumb.jpg.ca60076f11fbb38208dc41d7dc4f7cd6.jpg

Super!

Thanks for so fast answer!

I just have to forward it to Santa, and it's done!

:nabble_anim_claps:

Happy to help. I think you'll like it.

That pic, which I'd already taken, doesn't show the strap that came with it but hadn't been connected when I took the pic. It has now, and I like it. It wraps around the seat and connects to the back of the console. So when you tilt the seat back it pushes the console forward but it can't fall off. Then you just push it back against the seatback.

Happy to help. I think you'll like it.

That pic, which I'd already taken, doesn't show the strap that came with it but hadn't been connected when I took the pic. It has now, and I like it. It wraps around the seat and connects to the back of the console. So when you tilt the seat back it pushes the console forward but it can't fall off. Then you just push it back against the seatback.

I plan to ask Santa for one for front seat, no need for rear seat.

BigBro has no tilt issue with the front bench.

:nabble_smiley_wink: