Bullnose Forums

Gift ideas

delco1946

Curious what others can think of as gift ideas.

I have a buddy with a 1978 Ford pickup and wondering it there are any cool add ones I can get in the 25 to 75 price range. He needs new red door panels desperately but those are hundreds.

He has a new cool key chain. What else is a usefull thing or widget? Maybe a car detailing kit? Center console? Other?

:nabble_anim_confused:

If it has any chrome on it at all maybe look at the Flitz Buff Ball. It's about $30 on Amazon, comes with the special polish, and does a STUNNING job on any kind of metal trim, bumpers, etc.

buffed.jpeg.34afe5b47fcd9767089e07a4408ee04f.jpeg

I have like 5 different brands of buffing kits and compounds and this is hands down my favorite. I've spent hours polishing plastic and metal trim pieces. That bumper took literally 5 minutes and looks amazing. I feel like it makes a good gift because of how fast and easy it is.

As an alternative, if you get a close look at his truck maybe you could see if any of his trim pieces (especially emblems) are looking ragged. Sometimes to get exactly the right emblems you have to hunt on eBay, so IMO they can be a thoughtful gift if you get lucky and find the right one...

If it has any chrome on it at all maybe look at the Flitz Buff Ball. It's about $30 on Amazon, comes with the special polish, and does a STUNNING job on any kind of metal trim, bumpers, etc.

Nice idea! :nabble_smiley_good:

I agree, nice idea. That polishing ball would be a good gift.

Does it also do the plastic headlights? I have one for headlights and it does a great job. I'm amazed how much more light people get after using it.

I agree, nice idea. That polishing ball would be a good gift.

Does it also do the plastic headlights? I have one for headlights and it does a great job. I'm amazed how much more light people get after using it.

I'll check it out!

Meanwhile I looked into the classic consoles posting and those are a bit rich for my blood, and seem to have less than a 5 star rating lol!

I'll check it out!

Meanwhile I looked into the classic consoles posting and those are a bit rich for my blood, and seem to have less than a 5 star rating lol!

I love my Classic Console. My brother said it was one of the best things I've added to the truck when we drove to/from Colorado. But they aren't cheap.

I love my Classic Console. My brother said it was one of the best things I've added to the truck when we drove to/from Colorado. But they aren't cheap.

I'll second what Gary said about the Classic Console.....love it! Was a Christmas gift from my sweet wife last year.

Can you post their web address ? I keep getting nintendo hits when I search ...

My 03 F350 has a jump seat and that's useless to me