Bullnose Forums

A Bit Of Help Testing New Forum?!?!

Ships, night. I was testing by redirecting everything to the embedded forum. That killed your ability to go straight in, and also seems to prevent you from doing anything if you get in, like via Firefox.

:nabble_anim_crazy:

It's not like if we lost all the Forum...

Time for a ride with Big Blue, away from these technological frustrations, see how «it's a wonderful world» outside.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like if we lost all the Forum...

Time for a ride with Big Blue, away from these technological frustrations, see how «it's a wonderful world» outside.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

True, we haven't lost the forum. But we've been trying to get this going for 1 1/2 years, and every time we get close to the goal we get another penalty. :nabble_smiley_cry:

As for the ride in Big Blue, that might be just the thing! Perhaps tomorrow as I've committed to a few other things right now.

• 2 weeks later...

True, we haven't lost the forum. But we've been trying to get this going for 1 1/2 years, and every time we get close to the goal we get another penalty. :nabble_smiley_cry:

As for the ride in Big Blue, that might be just the thing! Perhaps tomorrow as I've committed to a few other things right now.

I just tried to "login" using both links in the first post and couldn't 'login" using either my email and password or username and password.

Even to login into this Forum I had to change my password. Sorry if I'm late to the game...;)