Bullnose Forums

DSO, FSO, LPO, and Regional vs District Offices

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, after having spent some time editing the last pic to get it straight, cropped, and clearer I'm inclined to leave it. Thoughts?

I'd leave it. For those that like documentation, you can never have enough of it;).

I agree! Thank you!

• 11 months later...

On the special order codes, we may not be able to figure them out. But, at least we can try - especially if you can find the truck and determine what might be special about it.

Gary,

Remember the DSO discussion?....:nabble_anim_working:

I happened to come across one while looking at trucks for sale, and it had the 6 digit DSO code. I don't know if we discussed it previously or not, but something I noticed on this particular certification label is that there is no factory paint color indicated in the usual spot...it is just blank. I read through this thread again and I see where Jonathan posted a picture of a cert label above with a 6 digit DSO code, and it too appears to be blank where the factory paint code would be.

dso.jpg.5e1f11dacca71aba3240843bbf1d51eb.jpg

The certification label above is from a truck that is a weird orange color...so I'm assuming it was a custom order of some kind...company truck or whatever. Otherwise there's nothing unusual about it.

Anyway...I was just killin' time....carry on;).

On the special order codes, we may not be able to figure them out. But, at least we can try - especially if you can find the truck and determine what might be special about it.

Gary,

I happened to come across one while looking at trucks for sale, and it had the 6 digit DSO code. I don't know if we discussed it previously or not, but something I noticed on this particular certification label is that there is no factory paint color indicated in the usual spot...it is just blank. I read through this thread again and I see where Jonathan posted a picture of a cert label above with a 6 digit DSO code, and it too appears to be blank where the factory paint code would be.

The certification label above is from a truck that is a weird orange color...so I'm assuming it was a custom order of some kind...company truck or whatever. Otherwise there's nothing unusual about it.

Interesting observation, Cory. B6 would be Western Canada, and the 6361 I'd bet is tied to some company. :nabble_smiley_good:

Gary,

My observation is that a special order generally includes a custom paint color. So there wouldn't be a standard paint code for it anyway. The paint color would be part of the special order, identified by that DSO code (along with all the other special features on the vehicle).

This is a later one:

https://supermotors.net/getfile/770709/thumbnail/lime96b.jpg

Its "paint code" is 5 digits.

My observation is that a special order generally includes a custom paint color. So there wouldn't be a standard paint code for it anyway. The paint color would be part of the special order, identified by that DSO code (along with all the other special features on the vehicle).

This is a later one:

https://supermotors.net/getfile/770709/thumbnail/lime96b.jpg

Its "paint code" is 5 digits.

Yes, that's what I'm thinking as well.