Bullnose Forums

A familiar blue bullnose……

TerryJay2021

Hi Gary,

My son and I purchased an ‘82 step side 4x4 from Ray Cecil. It is my son’s truck. He drives it to school everyday. It needs a little TLC and we will be doing projects on it in the future.

I’ve owned several other old fords and do all work myself other than bodywork. He wanted a truck to take to GoodGuys with me and my cars. We live in Iowa and had a big road trip to Kentucky to pick it and a parts truck up.

Our first project this winter is putting a new floor in the bed and repairing the rear fender. My son and I look forward working on it and having a site like this will be a great help!!

Thanks,

Blake and Lincoln

259C2EE8-5C3E-4781-B1AC-40C5D0E77C6A.jpeg.d5aedbfabb1603ea496ce272c185d779.jpeg3FAE4E49-89C0-45DB-8FF0-A4B42397CF06.thumb.jpeg.23f6c22a1fb3b4027b0bee180325dcdf.jpeg

Blake and Lincoln - welcome! Glad you two joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

But, we are family-friendly and it doesn't cost anything, so you could each have your own ID.

I know Ray quite well. He used to live close to me and has been over to the shop many times.

So, what part of Iowa are you in? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could add you with a city or zip.

Nice trucks! All three. And that is a serious trailer!

Welcome!

Blake and Lincoln - welcome! Glad you two joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

But, we are family-friendly and it doesn't cost anything, so you could each have your own ID.

I know Ray quite well. He used to live close to me and has been over to the shop many times.

So, what part of Iowa are you in? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could add you with a city or zip.

Nice trucks! All three. And that is a serious trailer!

Welcome!

Thanks Gary!

He’s only 14. He’s learning and we’ll set him up eventually.

We live near Slater, IA. 50244.

Thanks Gary!

He’s only 14. He’s learning and we’ll set him up eventually.

We live near Slater, IA. 50244.

Your call on when to make him a member, obviously. But I'm trying to keep this so family-friendly that my daughter will let her 10-year old twins join some day.

Anyway, you are on the map. :nabble_smiley_wink:

It is my son’s truck. He drives it to school everyday [...]

He’s only 14.

Hi Blake and Lincoln!

Nice trucks! Each of these old guys could have towed the "youngest" one in front of the picture.:nabble_smiley_happy:

Who is who? I reply to the son: You drive school and are 14 years old? Wow! :nabble_anim_claps:

Here, need to be 16 in order to obtain a «learner's licence», which gives you access to the road network provided you are accompanied by a driving school instructor or an accompanying driver. The younger you can expect to drive alone is 17.

I wish you good trip, in your truck and in life, take care!

• 1 year later...