Bullnose Forums

OldBlue80

I currently have two bullnose projects. One is a 1980 regular cab with the Ranger trim package that has been in my family since 1987. It was mine then made its way around the family and eventually came back to me. It's currently a pile of parts waiting it's turn for restoration. My other truck is a 1984 super cab. It's mostly running and driving...mostly. I paid $850 bucks for it and got my money's worth out of the engine before it spun a bearing. Engine problem is fixed. Now I just have to address all of the other worn out mess. Which is what's brought me here. I know some about these trucks, but i'm always learning.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

You've come to the right place - we are learning as well, so we can learn together.

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and can add you if you'd like. Just need a city/state or zip.

On the trucks, it looks like you are busy! Start threads on your trucks in the main section and we'll follow along. And post some pics, please.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

You've come to the right place - we are learning as well, so we can learn together.

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and can add you if you'd like. Just need a city/state or zip.

On the trucks, it looks like you are busy! Start threads on your trucks in the main section and we'll follow along. And post some pics, please.

Home is Iowa Park, Texas. Feel free to add me to the map!