Bullnose Forums

1986 F350 4x4 Nevada

Right. No where near enough. But let's preserve the two that are there, neither of which show the crewcab or the bed - which is supposed to be its claim to fame. :nabble_anim_crazy:

And here's the text:

This is the only short bed ‘Bull Nosed’ Ford crew cab that I am aware of. This is the only body style that Ford didn’t make a CCSB combo. Bed is 7 1/2 ft long, custom 35 gallon tank with external fuel pump.

Brand new headers and carb.

1-ton Dana 60 front

460 v8 big block runs great

Tow package w front and rear receiver hitches

Cons

No smog equipment on the truck, if needed must be added by buyer or registered as Classic Vehicle in Nevada. That's what I did.

Cracked dashboard. Could use some bodywork & paint. No rot or rust.

$11,000 OBO Might trade for another AWD car or truck.

00r0r_1tMcYuXsShcz_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg.ec86e4965f15251e546fd064e5ba8a76.jpg00v0v_bZbeuvmOX6bz_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg.2c2618957670275b65c7eccfab35ca7b.jpg

Right. No where near enough. But let's preserve the two that are there, neither of which show the crewcab or the bed - which is supposed to be its claim to fame. :nabble_anim_crazy:

And here's the text:

This is the only short bed ‘Bull Nosed’ Ford crew cab that I am aware of. This is the only body style that Ford didn’t make a CCSB combo. Bed is 7 1/2 ft long, custom 35 gallon tank with external fuel pump.

Brand new headers and carb.

1-ton Dana 60 front

460 v8 big block runs great

Tow package w front and rear receiver hitches

Cons

No smog equipment on the truck, if needed must be added by buyer or registered as Classic Vehicle in Nevada. That's what I did.

Cracked dashboard. Could use some bodywork & paint. No rot or rust.

$11,000 OBO Might trade for another AWD car or truck.

You can see the rear door hinges in the interior picture, so definitely a crew cab. But as for the 7.5' bed, is that with the tailgate down?

Wonder what the stripe is on the front of the bed. And it has two fuel fillers. Did short-beds come with two?

They cut down a longbed and made it into a shortbed. The stripe looks like primer to cover the seam. I'm sure there's a ton of Bondo in that section. There's NO way I would even touch this truck without crawling under and seeing how the frame cut was done, as well as the driveshaft shortening. If done incorrectly, either will be a bad time.

They cut down a longbed and made it into a shortbed. The stripe looks like primer to cover the seam. I'm sure there's a ton of Bondo in that section. There's NO way I would even touch this truck without crawling under and seeing how the frame cut was done, as well as the driveshaft shortening. If done incorrectly, either will be a bad time.

Agree. That looks very suspicious.