Bullnose Forums

Could not recreate this F350 460 for the price...

That is a whole lot of truck for the money! In many ways it is comparable to Big Blue, and I wouldn't part with him for anything near that little.

I think it is an original dual-battery setup or it wouldn't have the coolant recovery reservoir in the right location with the right bracket. But, that looks like a Bricknose reservoir, not a Bullnose. And he's rewired between the batteries with a massive cable across the top of the radiator support - unless that's for the winch, which it might be as there's a knife switch on that cable.

It has what looks to be a vacuum gauge under the dash. And he's somehow gotten a radio of some kind, perhaps the Ham or CB, above the standard radio spot. And air horns with a compressor mounted in the bed. And, it has a tach. And a matching bed topper.

Overall it is better shape than Big Blue, probably because it is a CA truck. And, he has the sun shades that may have helped a bunch on the UV exposure to the interior. If someone wants a truck like that then this one has to be a serious contender. :nabble_smiley_good:

That is a whole lot of truck for the money! In many ways it is comparable to Big Blue, and I wouldn't part with him for anything near that little.

I think it is an original dual-battery setup or it wouldn't have the coolant recovery reservoir in the right location with the right bracket. But, that looks like a Bricknose reservoir, not a Bullnose. And he's rewired between the batteries with a massive cable across the top of the radiator support - unless that's for the winch, which it might be as there's a knife switch on that cable.

It has what looks to be a vacuum gauge under the dash. And he's somehow gotten a radio of some kind, perhaps the Ham or CB, above the standard radio spot. And air horns with a compressor mounted in the bed. And, it has a tach. And a matching bed topper.

Overall it is better shape than Big Blue, probably because it is a CA truck. And, he has the sun shades that may have helped a bunch on the UV exposure to the interior. If someone wants a truck like that then this one has to be a serious contender. :nabble_smiley_good:

The seller mentions that it has both CB and HAM radio... and that is a good observation regarding the dual batteries. He obviously put some money into it with the rear bumper, grille guard, winch, lights and camper shell. There are a lot of extras. Not all of it is stuff I would choose but it is a nice outfit and priced really well for its condition.

The seller mentions that it has both CB and HAM radio... and that is a good observation regarding the dual batteries. He obviously put some money into it with the rear bumper, grille guard, winch, lights and camper shell. There are a lot of extras. Not all of it is stuff I would choose but it is a nice outfit and priced really well for its condition.

I'm assuming that the CB is one of those radios and the HAM, probably 2 meter, is in the other. You can see the two mikes hanging there. And, it is possible that what I took to be a vacuum gauge is an SWR meter for either radio.

He bought it new and has all the documentation, including shop manuals, with it. That truck would make a really good one for someone.