Bullnose Forums

Darth Vader

85lebaront2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those with 7.5L (460) engines, a question I had was bolt lengths, Ford can't tell on the on-line system.

Short bolts 2 1/4" long, 5 each.

Medium bolts, 4" long, 2 each.

Long bolts, 4 1/2" long, 4 each.

Bill - The pics showing which bolts go where will certainly come in handy. And, in the pick of the Mark III CA-spec truck I think I got the wye and the big hose from Mark. Will look tomorrow.

• 5 years later...

I ordered a deluxe Marti report for Darth along with a replacement sticker for the driver's door rear face as that is where the crew cabs have that label. The sticker does have all the information, and red must be required for the replacement.

Cool! I ought to do that for both of my trucks, but especially Dad's since the sticker was destroyed when we pulled it off for painting.

Cool! I ought to do that for both of my trucks, but especially Dad's since the sticker was destroyed when we pulled it off for painting.

I'd love to do it for all three of mine, but I pretty much know everything about them that the report would show. Only thing I don't know are the dates, and the dealer names where my 2002 Ranger and my F350 were sold. I know all three of my trucks are from Florida.

I'd love to do it for all three of mine, but I pretty much know everything about them that the report would show. Only thing I don't know are the dates, and the dealer names where my 2002 Ranger and my F350 were sold. I know all three of my trucks are from Florida.

I got one for the 86 F250 I used to own and the Bronco.

I really like them, one thing I didn't know is my Bronco has super cooling.

I don't know how else to find that. But I could have missed it.

Also nice to see how many like vehicles had that paint, trim etc.

Dane, same with Darth, I had no idea that the "super cooling" was on him, maybe Gary can dig into his treasure trove of information and see exactly what parts were different. I do know that when I was pulling the 5th wheel in hot weather and traffic on US 301/MD 4 SE of Washington DC, the fan would sound like one of NASA Langley's wind tunnels until I got up to around 35-40 mph and would then taper off.

Dane, same with Darth, I had no idea that the "super cooling" was on him, maybe Gary can dig into his treasure trove of information and see exactly what parts were different. I do know that when I was pulling the 5th wheel in hot weather and traffic on US 301/MD 4 SE of Washington DC, the fan would sound like one of NASA Langley's wind tunnels until I got up to around 35-40 mph and would then taper off.

Cooling, Super Engine was option code 624 in '86 and cost $81.88 wholesale and $96.00 MSRP. And it "Includes auxiliary transmission oil cooler on automatic transmission models where not standard. Included with Trailer Towing/Camper Package."

8925918.jpg.5470d1b459f2720cc2341e3bc6a685cf.jpg

9874456.jpg.f492f67a35e6991c4e694daf05c35f4a.jpg

fan-header_orig.thumb.jpg.970358aeb7ba73786dc309f2543586fc.jpg

fans-4_orig.thumb.jpg.4334bbeb46d398d3f7fe5eddadadb970.jpg

2628673_orig.thumb.jpg.bb38acba32ec377db64bab747ef24c1d.jpg

7634948_orig.thumb.jpg.fc1123ab1319074ac20cd2ebdef36940.jpg