Bullnose Forums

Darth Vader

85lebaront2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill - Glad you found the gallery. However, Darth's pic is so large it is extending off to the right such that I can't see all of it. And on this iPad it won't let me even scroll to see it. Plus, while I'm typing this response it won't show me all of the words I've typed as some are always off the screen.

But you can fix that by adding width="100%" to the code that was added to embed your pic. Just edit your post and put that code where it is shown below, although the stuff below doesn't have the <> ahead/behind.

nabble_img src="IMG_0424.jpg" border="0" width="100%"/

Thanks for posting your truck, that's a nice rig. I was remembering some other (wrong) pic from FTE so it's good to have the right mental image 😉.

Gary, this is one of those posts that I can't get either the text or pic to fully display on my iPhone no matter what I do, so it is probably related to the image dimensions.

Thanks for posting your truck, that's a nice rig. I was remembering some other (wrong) pic from FTE so it's good to have the right mental image 😉.

Gary, this is one of those posts that I can't get either the text or pic to fully display on my iPhone no matter what I do, so it is probably related to the image dimensions.

Jonathan - Yes, it only partially comes up on my iPad as well. Hopefully Bill will edit his pic's code, as shown above. I'm going to see if there is a way to may 100% the default - but don't hold your breath.

Ok, did that help, since I don't use a tablet or my phone for viewing these I have no way to tell.

Perfect. Thanks. 👍 (One of the things I like about this forum is that you can use the full range of emoticons on the iPad. Like 🎉 or 🎊, or even 🏯🇦🇽😜 Yes, I know the photo thing isn't the best, but .....)

That picture was taken before I embarked on the upgrades. The blue and white truck in the background is "Big Ugly" the donor vehicle for the EFI and E4OD, a 1990 F-250, the one behind Darth seems to be a bastard child as I don't know how two Fords couple give birth to an S10.

That picture was taken before I embarked on the upgrades. The blue and white truck in the background is "Big Ugly" the donor vehicle for the EFI and E4OD, a 1990 F-250, the one behind Darth seems to be a bastard child as I don't know how two Fords couple give birth to an S10.

I think they adopted it out of a sense of sorrow for the little tyke. Seeing it wandering around aimlessly in a sea of full-sized trucks, and wearing a bow-tie no less, would be enough to cause anyone to want to help. :nabble_smiley_argh:

• 3 months later...