Bullnose Forums

1982 Ford Bronco, 4X4, 4 speed manual

Wow!

Yes, Wow!

But what is the CD looking thing in some of the interior shots? I've lightened the image up in this one so you can see it better, but I'm still :nabble_anim_confused:.

And, in this shot you can see some less-than-stock things. Like a wire nut under the dash. And the 4 screws in the kick panel. Plus, in another shot there's a RED master cylinder. :nabble_smiley_cry:

I'm not convinced this truck is worth $39K. It does appear to be straight and w/o rust. But I worry about what has been done to it that can't easily be seen.

1982_Bronco_Interior.thumb.jpg.f82387105b6f932453613df4a33de6c6.jpg

Yes, Wow!

But what is the CD looking thing in some of the interior shots? I've lightened the image up in this one so you can see it better, but I'm still :nabble_anim_confused:.

And, in this shot you can see some less-than-stock things. Like a wire nut under the dash. And the 4 screws in the kick panel. Plus, in another shot there's a RED master cylinder. :nabble_smiley_cry:

I'm not convinced this truck is worth $39K. It does appear to be straight and w/o rust. But I worry about what has been done to it that can't easily be seen.

Lots of aftermarket wires under that dash!

Has the toolbox under the hood and that coolant/washer reservoir has seen better days.

The seats and roof are later models right? I do like the roll cage though.

Has the toolbox under the hood and that coolant/washer reservoir has seen better days.

Good eye! Seats and console are definitely 92-96, and I don't think third brake lights were federally mandated until around 1994, so it's likely a late aeronose top as well.

Good eye! Seats and console are definitely 92-96, and I don't think third brake lights were federally mandated until around 1994, so it's likely a late aeronose top as well.

I didn’t catch that. My 92 has a third brake light.

I didn’t catch that. My 92 has a third brake light.

92 was probably the first year then because I don't think the bricknose Broncos had them. 1994 was when airbags were mandated on the half tons.