Bullnose Forums

New Member - Lucky Lead 1985 Bullnose

Lucky Lead

Hello everyone. I own a blue 1985 Ford F-150 with a white stripe down the side. I bought it for $600 in 2001 and saved it from going to the junk yard. It has a strait six, was column shift, but the guy put in an aftermarket floor shifter. My wife and I rebuilt the motor and repainted the truck. The tyranny went up a few years later, and in haste, I replaced it with a mustang tranny, and lost the pull of the 1st gear. It is my second Ford truck.

My first was a 1971 F-100, I believe it was copper and white colored with a small V-8, column shift.

I hope to learn some stuff, and have a good time.

Lucky Lead

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could add you if we had a city/state or zip.

You'll have to add some pics of your truck. Perhaps start a thread on it in the main section?

On the tranny, depending on what you are doing the Mustang tranny might work well. But probably not for towing, if that's what you do.

By the way, I see that you "assigned" this thread to yourself. That's fine, but that feature is usually used to alert someone that hasn't posted that s/he should come see something or comment on something.

In your case since it is your thread you should get email when someone posts. But on another thread if you tick the box entitled "Alert me by email when someone posts to this thread" you'll get email.