Bullnose Forums

N.O.S (supposedly) Under Hood Retractable Light

Are you bidding on it Shaun?

Not anymore. I threw in a few bids and brought it up to where it is now, but I don't want it that bad since it's outdated technology and in my eyes is only good for a restoration, or somebody who REALLY wants one.

Not anymore. I threw in a few bids and brought it up to where it is now, but I don't want it that bad since it's outdated technology and in my eyes is only good for a restoration, or somebody who REALLY wants one.

I agree that it is outdated tech. Jim's use of LED strips glued to the frontside of the insets of the hood proved that. Far superior lighting in all ways.

But, I still have one of those trouble lights on Big Blue. However, in my defense it was already there. I just changed out the bulb to an LED. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Yeah, I agree, wouldn’t mind having one for originality, but too many LEDs at cheaper prices

Yeah, I agree, wouldn’t mind having one for originality, but too many LEDs at cheaper prices

SOLD! $127. :nabble_smiley_oh:

No, I didn't buy it. No way I would pay that much for old technology.