Bullnose Forums

1980 F150 Oregon

Interesting. Wouldn’t be worth that to me, but it isn’t bad either.

So, if we called the computers from Radio Shack Trash 80’s, would that CB be a Trash 427? :nabble_smiley_evil:

Ha! Maybe so. But I think people are collecting those old CB’s now.

Interesting how the dealer paperwork says F100/F150, yet the vin says F10, which means it's an F100. :nabble_anim_crazy:

Interesting how the dealer paperwork says F100/F150, yet the vin says F10, which means it's an F100. :nabble_anim_crazy:

I hadn't noticed that, Shaun. But you are right. I've seen the F100/F150 thing before though, and wondered about it. Don't remember on which vehicle or I'd go back and see if it was also and F100.

I hadn't noticed that, Shaun. But you are right. I've seen the F100/F150 thing before though, and wondered about it. Don't remember on which vehicle or I'd go back and see if it was also and F100.

I think it's just dealers not really understanding the differences like we do. We know that the F100's had quite a few differences in brakes, GVWR, wheels, etc., but I doubt the dealers did. All they saw was low GVWR. I doubt many of them actually read the fact books.