Bullnose Forums

Best Truck I Ever Bought?

swampedout

Good people of the garagemahal,

Ive been busy these past months and havent had much posting time but I hope everyones doing well.

On one of my rare social interactions recently, a friend asked me what my plans were for the Bullnose, since Ive had it a couple years now and he assumed I spent a lot of time and mo ney on it. I assumed I had spent a lot of time and money because thats what happens when you own old trucks. Ive replaced a battery, spark plugs, brake MC and booster, voltage regulator and thats abt it.

So far I know for certain I have way less than $500 in parts and its never seen the inside of a shop since Ive owned it. It could use new tires and a transmission and I got to do the drum brakes soon but Ive hauled more than 10,000 gallons of water, towed two or three other trucks, building materials, yanked a neighbor out of a ditch, commuted for half a year and just wont quit.

Its no beauty queen but I bought it to do exactly what its been doing. I know there comes a time for every truck where something leaks, overheats or falls apart but knock on wood if I can get a couple more easy months out of it, its going to start getting the overhaul it deserves.

So if you dont see me posting on here for a while, take it as a good sign.

:nabble_anim_working: