Bullnose Forums

Thoughts On New Approach, Please?

Gary Lewis

Jeff - That is VERY interesting! Anything he has could be helpful, and since I am friends with Keith Dickson, who runs the FORDification site, basically anything he has could be used. Keith's site appears to start in 1961 and runs through 1979, and ours starts in '80 and runs through at least '96.

Of special interest would be the master parts catalogs in either microfiche or printed form.

So please talk to him and see what he has. Or what he might be willing to part with.

Thanks!

Ok! I'll go meet him next week and see what he has. I'll try to collect the more precise description as possible and will come back.

If interesting things, I'll "pdf" and organize them.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok! I'll go meet him next week and see what he has. I'll try to collect the more precise description as possible and will come back.

If interesting things, I'll "pdf" and organize them.

I like collecting the stuff as well as placing it on the website. So would love to acquire what he has, assuming it is relevant. And I can do the scanning as I have a sheet-feeder on my scanner that goes through things pretty quickly.

But please see what he has and if he's willing to part with any of it. :nabble_smiley_good:

I like collecting the stuff as well as placing it on the website. So would love to acquire what he has, assuming it is relevant. And I can do the scanning as I have a sheet-feeder on my scanner that goes through things pretty quickly.

But please see what he has and if he's willing to part with any of it. :nabble_smiley_good:

No Problemo!

I feel you excited about that, like a kid hearing Santa's sleigh bells! :nabble_smiley_wink:

I hope this won't be a false alarm!

Don't worry, I'll do my very best and take this really seriously.

I'll come back with the most precise infos as possible.

:nabble_smiley_good:

No Problemo!

I feel you excited about that, like a kid hearing Santa's sleigh bells! :nabble_smiley_wink:

I hope this won't be a false alarm!

Don't worry, I'll do my very best and take this really seriously.

I'll come back with the most precise infos as possible.

:nabble_smiley_good:

Yes, I am! Almost as much as when I got all of the TSB's shown below. My friend Keith Dickson asked me one day if I'd be interested in ALL of the Technical Service Bulletins from the 70's until the late 90's. My answer was ABSOLUTELY! What do I need to do to get them?????

He'd found an instructor in Michigan that had purchased them for use in his classes, but was no longer teaching so they were available. However, I'd have to go to Michigan to get them. SURE!

But when I contacted that instructor he was headed to Texas and was passing through Okiehoma, within 30 miles of our house. So he brought the whole lot - for free!

Then, after inventorying them I sent the ones Keith didn't have to him, and we both now have full sets for our area of interest.

YES, I'm like a kid at Christmas! :nabble_anim_jump:

IMG_1339.jpg.f73d39467e441de676cf7ec0a48a8e81.jpg

Yes, I am! Almost as much as when I got all of the TSB's shown below. My friend Keith Dickson asked me one day if I'd be interested in ALL of the Technical Service Bulletins from the 70's until the late 90's. My answer was ABSOLUTELY! What do I need to do to get them?????

He'd found an instructor in Michigan that had purchased them for use in his classes, but was no longer teaching so they were available. However, I'd have to go to Michigan to get them. SURE!

But when I contacted that instructor he was headed to Texas and was passing through Okiehoma, within 30 miles of our house. So he brought the whole lot - for free!

Then, after inventorying them I sent the ones Keith didn't have to him, and we both now have full sets for our area of interest.

YES, I'm like a kid at Christmas! :nabble_anim_jump:

Loool!!!

:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Loool!!!

:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

What would be particularly helpful would be a 1986, '87, '88, or '89 copy of the Master Parts Catalog in paper format. The reason is that the copy, singular, that the "big boys" have scanned and are selling are of the "Final" 1994 version. And Ford replaced things along the way with later parts - and deleted the earlier part numbers from the catalog. So we find parts that we don't know exactly what are.

And a paper version since I can scan paper but can't do much with microfiche. However, I'd still be interested. I think it have an '82 and an '86 copy in microfiche.

What would be particularly helpful would be a 1986, '87, '88, or '89 copy of the Master Parts Catalog in paper format. The reason is that the copy, singular, that the "big boys" have scanned and are selling are of the "Final" 1994 version. And Ford replaced things along the way with later parts - and deleted the earlier part numbers from the catalog. So we find parts that we don't know exactly what are.

And a paper version since I can scan paper but can't do much with microfiche. However, I'd still be interested. I think it have an '82 and an '86 copy in microfiche.

OK, well received!