Bullnose Forums

Eye Candy 😍 Red XLS survivor

Ford F834

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's something up with the cluster. The speedo needle is nice and fresh looking and the others are all faded almost white. My first thought was that the speedo was changed, but it's possible the speedo is original and the others were swapped. Trucks with these pristine interiors don't usually have faded cluster needles. I would imagine that this truck has been stored inside. The cluster could have been changed for various reasons.

Nah, it's probably all one cluster (not piecemeal). My 1984 Cluster did the same thing if memory serves. Shift needle didn't really fade, speedo needed faded a little, the rest faded to white. Same for the used cluster with a tach I swapped in (tach needle was faded as bad as the metal needles, speedo faded a bit, didn't have a shift needle). I've seen ones faded all the way where everything is white... I dunno. But uneven fading like that isn't atypical it seems. I agree it was stored inside... but perhaps by a window where the cluster was exposed to light? Or something broke and they did swap the whole thing (and were too lazy to restore the needles?). Not a hard problem to fix, but at their price point, details count!

Gorgeous truck, but a 300? Ewww! :nabble_smiley_happy:

Blasphemy! My 300 gets the job done... and while it's no Prius, I get double digit fuel economy too! :nabble_smiley_grin:. Yeah, you won't win that many races...

I'm trying to convince Janey that since this truck was born on my birthday, June 8th, that it is meant to be. She asked "What are you going to sell?" Ouch! :nabble_smiley_cry:

Heard the same thing when I was looking at a brand new truck a couple years back. Told the wife, not selling anything. Her response was, "you don't need two trucks!!!" I didn't get the new truck:nabble_smiley_sad: But, I still have the old and am glad I kept it:nabble_smiley_happy:

So, since I can't have two trucks, I think I can have a truck and a new Bronco without selling anything!

I'm trying to convince Janey that since this truck was born on my birthday, June 8th, that it is meant to be. She asked "What are you going to sell?" Ouch! :nabble_smiley_cry:

Heard the same thing when I was looking at a brand new truck a couple years back. Told the wife, not selling anything. Her response was, "you don't need two trucks!!!" I didn't get the new truck:nabble_smiley_sad: But, I still have the old and am glad I kept it:nabble_smiley_happy:

So, since I can't have two trucks, I think I can have a truck and a new Bronco without selling anything!

I have two trucks... and may eventually get a third.

But combined they're worth less than at least 1/2 of the vehicles on the site... which is probably why my wife let me do that. :nabble_poo-23_orig:

I have two trucks... and may eventually get a third.

But combined they're worth less than at least 1/2 of the vehicles on the site... which is probably why my wife let me do that. :nabble_poo-23_orig:

I have three trucks, but there's nobody to tell me not to, so it works out well for me. :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig: