Bullnose Forums

Eye Candy 😍 Red XLS survivor

Ford F834

The Marti report is in the BaT link I posted. It shows the XLS package, so no doubt it's the real deal.

You are right, Shaun. And there are pics of the bed in the comments. I've downloaded the bed pics and the Marti report and will see what I can do about the others as I'm tired of waiting on the seller to get back with me.

And I've created a page for it at Documentation/Picture Gallery/1983 XLS Survivor. So far just the Marti report and the bed pics are in there, but more to come awa the verbiage describing it.

You are right, Shaun. And there are pics of the bed in the comments. I've downloaded the bed pics and the Marti report and will see what I can do about the others as I'm tired of waiting on the seller to get back with me.

And I've created a page for it at Documentation/Picture Gallery/1983 XLS Survivor. So far just the Marti report and the bed pics are in there, but more to come awa the verbiage describing it.

Everything from BaT is on that page now, inc the video and 141 pictures. :nabble_smiley_oh:

Enjoy!

Welcome, Jonathan. I'm trying to convince Janey that since this truck was born on my birthday, June 8th, that it is meant to be. She asked "What are you going to sell?" Ouch! :nabble_smiley_cry:

What do you guys think about the asking price of $26,500? Considering the highest bid on BaT was quite a bit less I'm thinking there may not be a market for this truck at this high of a price? I'm a bit surprised and thought it would bring closer to $20K on BaT, which tends to get really good prices for really good vehicles, such as this one appears to be.

What do you guys think about the asking price of $26,500? Considering the highest bid on BaT was quite a bit less I'm thinking there may not be a market for this truck at this high of a price? I'm a bit surprised and thought it would bring closer to $20K on BaT, which tends to get really good prices for really good vehicles, such as this one appears to be.

I think $20K is about what it'll bring. And I think it is worth that. That truck is in wonderful shape. Man, I'd drive it the way it is. Well, maybe change out the wheels something more correct.

I tried to value it on Hagerty by VIN, but they can't find it. And I can't seem to even find Flaresides, much less XLS Flaresides. :nabble_smiley_cry:

What do you guys think about the asking price of $26,500?

The XLS trucks seem like they should be worth more money to me...but they don't seem to bring it in. Some of the Bullnose trucks that have gone for major bucks were very unlikely to me, but they were super low mileage. The XLS is pretty rare...so much so that I don't think most enthusiasts even know what they are...and I mean Ford people.

I would LOVE to have this truck personally. It's gorgeous, and decent original XLS trucks are really rare these days.

What do you guys think about the asking price of $26,500?

The XLS trucks seem like they should be worth more money to me...but they don't seem to bring it in. Some of the Bullnose trucks that have gone for major bucks were very unlikely to me, but they were super low mileage. The XLS is pretty rare...so much so that I don't think most enthusiasts even know what they are...and I mean Ford people.

I would LOVE to have this truck personally. It's gorgeous, and decent original XLS trucks are really rare these days.

Amen! And it was borne on my birthday in ‘83. Meant to be? :nabble_smiley_evil: