Bullnose Forum

New build thread

mat in tn

maybe it's too simple for me. I have nothing on my laptop. I use it only for research and this forum basically. any pics that I have are on my phone. I'm not one who keeps everything. I see no way for me to even interact on my phone yet. yes, I even tried wearing my glasses. the format does look 100 times better on the phone and I expect it will be a way for me to do more once I see they key.

Mat, maybe I can help?  Please don't hesitate to ask, it will be a pleasure to help if needed!

I agree with Gary that a computer if far more comfortable to post, but personally I post mainly from my (very small) iPhone and it's not too complicated.

If you are posting from your phone, you have to click on "Add Files" button (similar for the computer):

image.thumb.jpeg.30fbd759b2ae67953704568c8eb23f83.jpeg

Then, a menu will appear.

1. You can choose "Photo Library" for selecting pictures you already stored in your phone, OR
  2. You can simply click "Take Photo or Video" to shoot a new one directly:

image.thumb.jpeg.04f37171371563938a5f9e0545983e9e.jpeg

Once the picture is selected, it is added to a list at the bottom of the posting window.  Simply click "Insert" to put it in your post text, or click the "X" to delete it from the list.

IMG_F6BFED9EB56D-1.thumb.jpeg.9d760e982af626d31218b31d833bd9f7.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I will attempt to work on the phone a bit to comment and add pictures. however, I have not yet figured how to do anything but read. no means of typing or anything looks right to me. I don't like feeling stupid but as soon as I get into a rhythm something changes.  tech is of no interest beyond a means of doing what I have an interest in, and I do not like change, but I accept it. be patient and thanks for the coaching.