Bullnose Forums

New build thread

mat in tn

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good! When are you going to fire it up?

Not this trip. Ive proven the engine already. I had it in my flareside for about 5k miles before i built the current 5.0 thats in it. This one was built for tq and hopefully better mpg . Always trying something new. I did get 15 before with an aod and 3.73 efi. This one is going aod,3.31 and edelbrock. Totally analog vehicle.

• 2 months later...

Not this trip. Ive proven the engine already. I had it in my flareside for about 5k miles before i built the current 5.0 thats in it. This one was built for tq and hopefully better mpg . Always trying something new. I did get 15 before with an aod and 3.73 efi. This one is going aod,3.31 and edelbrock. Totally analog vehicle.

9866D6A8-3157-4D5E-B711-2FB66426D456.jpeg.a564be8299b917a38b6a190e2a4f447b.jpegD885C6CC-BA1B-466F-AB79-3CBB709652E7.jpeg.01e223eb8ea0b750480e5929ff6109f4.jpegthe core support was removed as a whole assembly for me to carry home to restore and repair

Its been slow work as life keeps happening. Now contemplating a move to be closer to family. So focusing on house search, travel season is busy again and getting as much shop time as possible. Chassis is now complete sans the shocks being installed and the cab is now on a rolling cart awaiting metal work then primer. Trying to have a new paint room by the time i need one. The metal shop is far too dusty. It drives me crazy to be honest. But working with my brother and nephew is priceless. So i sweep!🤪

Its been slow work as life keeps happening. Now contemplating a move to be closer to family.

Back to New England?...craving some fresh lobster??...ha!

My project has been moving really slow, and I hate it. Covid and new ownership at work have brought some significant changes to my life this past year that have had a big effect on my project(s). Less time, less money, and less space. It's not all bad news though, the silver lining is that some things have improved, so you sometimes have to roll with the punches.

Its been slow work as life keeps happening. Now contemplating a move to be closer to family.

Back to New England?...craving some fresh lobster??...ha!

My project has been moving really slow, and I hate it. Covid and new ownership at work have brought some significant changes to my life this past year that have had a big effect on my project(s). Less time, less money, and less space. It's not all bad news though, the silver lining is that some things have improved, so you sometimes have to roll with the punches.

no, I'm looking at central NC. but it is time to go see dad!