Bullnose Forums

Dash clock w/o harness [E3TF-15000-A] - used

David says he has a gift for finding things. He certainly does, but that gift seems to extend to spending other’s money. DAHIK :nabble_smiley_wink:

I need him to work his magic on a set of gussets for my transmission crossmember, as well as a throttle cable bracket for a 460. :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

I need him to work his magic on a set of gussets for my transmission crossmember, as well as a throttle cable bracket for a 460. :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Gary, please check to see if this [E1TZ-98758-E] is correct for this application.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254189860791

Yes, I believe that is the correct cable. However, two things. First, Shaun asked for a throttle cable bracket.

Second, this doesn't say it fits an '86 460. However, I'm pretty sure nothing changed between '85 and '86 and I cannot find one that says it does fit an '86 w/a 460. So I believe the MPC is wrong and I believe this does fit. :nabble_anim_confused:

460_Throttle_Cable.thumb.jpg.a23a29506b75fcd6ffa6c32289e77ea6.jpg

Yes, I believe that is the correct cable. However, two things. First, Shaun asked for a throttle cable bracket.

Second, this doesn't say it fits an '86 460. However, I'm pretty sure nothing changed between '85 and '86 and I cannot find one that says it does fit an '86 w/a 460. So I believe the MPC is wrong and I believe this does fit. :nabble_anim_confused:

Throttle cables are the easy part, since they're reproduced. The brackets that bolt to the intake, are a different story. I got lucky when I had the 400, because I found a NOS bracket via U-Haul. But no such luck with the 460.