Bullnose Forums

New Member - 1981 F150 Custom Explorer

Welcome! :nabble_anim_handshake: Glad you found us. We are a small group, but we have a lot of knowledge and a rather large reference website to back us up.

Where's home? Perhaps you are near one of us. And, by the way, we have a Member's Map, and I'll gladly put you on it if you give me the location. But, just the city not the street address as we don't want to lose our privacy.

Welcome! :nabble_anim_handshake: Glad you found us. We are a small group, but we have a lot of knowledge and a rather large reference website to back us up.

Where's home? Perhaps you are near one of us. And, by the way, we have a Member's Map, and I'll gladly put you on it if you give me the location. But, just the city not the street address as we don't want to lose our privacy.

Home is West Palm Beach, FL.

Home is West Palm Beach, FL.

Small world. Our son and his family just moved to that area from STL. He works for NextEra and they just moved into an apartment about 1 mile north of the Loggerhead Marinelife Center. We were there a month or so ago.

Want me to put you on the map?

Small world. Our son and his family just moved to that area from STL. He works for NextEra and they just moved into an apartment about 1 mile north of the Loggerhead Marinelife Center. We were there a month or so ago.

Want me to put you on the map?

Very small world, I used to go to loggerhead park often as a youngin'. Please do put me on the map

20180705_184436.jpg

Otis - Your image is apparently above the 1Mb max size of pictures. So you either need to make it smaller via some app like Photoshop, or do like I did and chose the Big Size option shown below.

But, I like your truck! :nabble_smiley_good:

Big_Size.jpg.2b913ad0b1f7f969bf2dbfd204c6a686.jpg