Bullnose Forums

December Truck Of The Month Nominations

Machspeed

It isn't my position to nominate someone else's truck, but I'm going to tag Flareside Jeff and see if we can include this one:

I would like to nominate my Truck "Old Faithful" for truck of the month, we have been together for 27 years, and she has Never let me down! I restored her in 1995, and today she has just 279000 kms on the clock.

She has her original 300/6 auto drivetrain, and I have upgraded her interior with carpeting, a seat out of a 1987 XLT, and the rosewood dash and radio bezel. The wheels are from a 1992 F150 Flareside.

She was born in 1981 and was a "Custom" originally, with plain steel wheels, and inside, a vinyl seat and rubber floor mat.

I would like to nominate my Truck "Old Faithful" for truck of the month, we have been together for 27 years, and she has Never let me down! I restored her in 1995, and today she has just 279000 kms on the clock.

She has her original 300/6 auto drivetrain, and I have upgraded her interior with carpeting, a seat out of a 1987 XLT, and the rosewood dash and radio bezel. The wheels are from a 1992 F150 Flareside.

She was born in 1981 and was a "Custom" originally, with plain steel wheels, and inside, a vinyl seat and rubber floor mat.

:nabble_smiley_good:

• 2 weeks later...