Bullnose Forums

Hello, I'm Flareside Jeff

Hello fellow Bullnose Fans, I'm Jeff Farr, I'm 52 years old, and I live in Bracebridge, Ontario, Canada.

I am a mechanic/ truck driver and over the years I have had the pleasure of owning 8 different Bullnose Fords. I currently have 3 in my collection, The first is a 1981 F100 Flareside that I have owned for almost 30 years, I call her "Old Faithful" cause she has never let me down! My second truck is a 1982 F150 Flareside that I just picked up this past spring from the original owner. It has never been restored, and is all original except for the wheels which came off of a 1992 F150, even the paint is original, and she has 331000 kms on the clock. My third truck is a 1985 F150 Flareside that I also picked up this past spring. She was just a shell when I got her with no drivetrain or interior, and I'm building her as a "Mercury" pickup with a 300/6 and a 4 speed. I Really love the 300/6's and all 3 of my Flaresides have them.

Welcome, Sir.

You'll enjoy it here. What's all this kilometer stuff? lol. Cubic inches rule.

Funny how almost nobody has a 1980 Bully ... with the holes in the frames, few survived.

We're putting a Bully front clip on a 97 just to have an easier hood latch. That project is called Spartacus and one of my sons has a thread on it, but it's not well documented yet.