Bullnose Forums

Where Has Your Truck Driven To?

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side of the state line. :nabble_anim_claps:

I've driven this truck down roads that some wouldn't take 4x4's. Driving the back woods with my father. "Well Dad, we are committed because we can't go back." Type scenarios.

I've been as far north as Bend and Riley OR. and as far east as sparks NV., and as far west as the ocean with it. Good memories for sure.

Some of my favorite pictures if any are interested ... All in California ...

Those look like the roads I'm expecting to find in NM. Fun!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys include where your trucks were built? They were there too. My trucks were built in the striped states (F350 in Virginia, the Rangers in the other two) and as far as I know have only ever been in Florida after their initial sale, based off of the records I have for all three. The rust free frames don't lie either. :nabble_smiley_good:

That would make your F350 built in the Norfolk VA assembly plant. I visited it 3 times from the early 1950s until it closed. We used to run autocross events in the parking lot on Sundays (being president of the local Mustang club helped).

• 6 months later...

Jeff - You could drive him to the show in September. Come on the east side of the great lakes and go back up the west side. You'd have paint everywhere!

Gary, remember this suggestion? :nabble_smiley_wink:

Was a GREAT idea!

Map_Chart.jpg.640f2bf70ee0247eda77ca7beb424983.jpg

Hope you had a nice trip with Janey!

Sorry about my silence, I am very busy at office this fall...

Soon I'll find some time to complete Big Brother's Big Tour post with pictures of our road to home, from Skiatook. Everything went well, absolutely no issue, was a fabulous trip.

USA is a so nice country, nice people, nice landscapes, our heads full of wonderful memories!

:nabble_smiley_happy:

Jeff - You could drive him to the show in September. Come on the east side of the great lakes and go back up the west side. You'd have paint everywhere!

Gary, remember this suggestion? :nabble_smiley_wink:

Was a GREAT idea!

Hope you had a nice trip with Janey!

Sorry about my silence, I am very busy at office this fall...

Soon I'll find some time to complete Big Brother's Big Tour post with pictures of our road to home, from Skiatook. Everything went well, absolutely no issue, was a fabulous trip.

USA is a so nice country, nice people, nice landscapes, our heads full of wonderful memories!

:nabble_smiley_happy:

Jeff! I've been thinking I needed to email you and see what happened. Glad to see that you two made it home with no problems! :nabble_anim_claps:

As for the map, there sure is a lot of gray still showing. :nabble_smiley_evil:

But you are right, there are soooooo many memories associated with your trip. So VERY glad you two came to the show. It was so wonderful to meet you. :nabble_smiley_good:

And I can't wait to see "the rest of the story."