Bullnose Forums

Where Has Your Truck Driven To?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine isn't very interesting.:nabble_smiley_beam:

Built in Milpitas Ca. AKA: San Jose.

Interesting. I'll have to update Big Blue's in a few weeks. I should be able to add Texas and New Mexico. But it really won't be fair to add Texas as I'll just be going across the panhandle and I'll get the whole state. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Ralph, we need to define what's a very interesting map.

For me, yours is really exotic and much more exciting than Big Bro's East Coast one!

:nabble_smiley_wink:

I have to confess my impossible dream: Get time (and money for the gaz), and spread paint all over North America in a huge road trip with Big Bro.

LOL!

Ralph, need to define what's a very interesting map.

For me, yours is really exotic and much more exiting than Big Bro's East Coast one!

I have to confess my impossible dream: Get time (and money for the gaz), and spread paint all over North America in a huge road trip with Big Bro.

LOL!

Jeff - You could drive him to the show in September. Come on the east side of the great lakes and go back up the west side. You'd have paint everywhere!

Jeff - You could drive him to the show in September. Come on the east side of the great lakes and go back up the west side. You'd have paint everywhere!

Gary, don't laugh too loud, but I had such conversation with my wife, couple of months ago.

She looked at me as if I was really sick.

Gary, don't laugh too loud, but I had such conversation with my wife, couple of months ago.

She looked at me as if I was really sick.

:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

I'm so fortunate with Janey. A few years ago when my father passed away we had a load of furniture that had been my parents' which our kids wanted - in Nashville and Wilmington, DE. We were debating how to get it there and she suggested we take Dad's truck. :nabble_smiley_oh: :nabble_anim_jump:

And now she's happy to trek across the country in Big Blue. Yep, it'll cost a bit, but it'll be worth it.

Ralph, we need to define what's a very interesting map.

For me, yours is really exotic and much more exciting than Big Bro's East Coast one!

LOL!

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side of the state line. :nabble_anim_claps:

I've driven this truck down roads that some wouldn't take 4x4's. Driving the back woods with my father. "Well Dad, we are committed because we can't go back." Type scenarios.

I've been as far north as Bend and Riley OR. and as far east as sparks NV., and as far west as the ocean with it. Good memories for sure.

Some of my favorite pictures if any are interested ... All in California ...

027.thumb.jpg.6389bfce67af87432c521a267d7976a7.jpg

030.thumb.jpg.a4881bd5f7aece8c9518706d7a5998a3.jpg

003.thumb.jpg.4097d8f47abc70e1ec74e6bf6501acb4.jpg

012.jpg.72414538f556ccfe758e262c0a179b08.jpg

SCAN0012_b.jpg.b88a0c4571f0b56ef1b629104173c31f.jpg